The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Interesting that everyone who's met him (including people slagging him off on this thread) have said he's a thoroughly decent bloke in person.

So how do you explain this clearly batshit behaviour?

On twitter I'm known more as leazes than he is.

I knew I recognised your "gays are the slippery slope to paedophilia" patter from somewhere - you're inadvertently channelling your namesake. :o

Really? He's actually reading this thread? That's actually kind of creepy.

Also, I love how outraged he is about window cleaners, as if any other profession is somehow better suited to insult him.

he's very grade/job conscious as well as being a bigoted shite

I always imagined him like this, but he's apparently only 55-57 or something

steptoe.jpg

:lol:

What exactly is it that he does that allows him to look down on people so? Tory MP?

Also, that how's I'll picture him forever now.

To have an opinion you must be;

Middle aged,

Non-university educated,

English,

From Newcastle,

Christian,

You should be mature and prove it by calling people names

You should let bygones be bygones and prove that by bringing up old arguments endlessly

Simple, really

To have an opinion you must be;

Middle aged,

Non-university educated,

English,

From Newcastle,

Christian,

You should be mature and prove it by calling people names

You should let bygones be bygones and prove that by bringing up old arguments endlessly

Simple, really

Sounds like me minus the middle aged bit.

Anyone got any thoughts on "The True Geordie" and his videos?

He's an attention whore, one who doesn't represent the opinions of a lot of Newcastle fans. The more attention he gets the further from his original character he'll stray until he becomes a self parody.

He's an attention whore, one who doesn't represent the opinions of a lot of Newcastle fans. The more attention he gets the further from his original character he'll stray until he becomes a self parody.

This tbh. Seems a bit of a nob and has a complete hatred of Santon. I find him canny cringeworthy tbh, he's done one on "the life of a LAD" or along them lines and I couldn't even bring myself to click play.

He seems to aim a lot of his opinions at the blokes that see a shit performance therefore that team/player is shit.

lol the life of a LAD? isn't he around 40 or something?

:lol: Aye he's got a kid in all I think, it's his wise wisdom to other LADs as according to himself he was a real LAD. Fucking winnet more like, like you say it's cringeworthy as fuck at the best of times.

And aye Gemmill that's the one, contributes absolutely fuck all more to discussion than any other random bloke in a pub yet people watch him. I watched a few as one of my mates told me the bloke was funny, he's not.

Edited by Howay