The Twitter Thread

peasepud

30+ tweets from him today, don't bother checking them out, they are exactly the same ones I received two weeks ago, with the addition of demands I "let it go". :lol:

He's a special kind of crazy

I agree that it shouldn't happen. But, in all honesty, I think he courts it. He's seen what happens when he starts retweeting the abuse, giving these cretins a platform. Yet he keeps on doing it.

:whistling:

For all he's an arsehole, I do think that race, religion, etc should be off limits.

It's not like there isn't a list of things you can ruin him with

For all he's an arsehole, I do think that race, religion, etc should be off limits.

It's not like there isn't a list of things you can ruin him with

His crappy patter and annoying Brummie intonation being chief among them

• 2 weeks later...

Q&A twitter session with Steven Taylor:

#askTayls How many NUFC games did the chocolate bar competition say you were entailed to ?

9:44 AM - 9 Feb 2014

from North Tyneside, United Kingdom

#AskTayls Do you know what a clean sheet is?

9:44 AM - 9 Feb 2014

Can we record a double over Spurs? Is he enjoying being back in the team? Or is there something else you want to know? #askTayls

@NUFCOfficial Would you agree that your best chance of getting an England cap is in the Sports Direct sale this summer? #askTayls

9:28 AM - 9 Feb 2014

#AskTayls do you have to write a L and a R on your boots to remember which feet to put them on ?

9:27 AM - 9 Feb 2014

@NUFCOfficial #asktayls If all our centre backs were fit on a match day... Which pub would you watch the game in? NUFC

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...