The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Breaking news: The Football Association has opened an investigation after Liverpool winger Ryan Babel posted a digitally altered picture on Twitter of referee Howard Webb wearing a Manchester United shirt.

Whats the odds they just tell him not to do it again :icon_lol:

10 grand fine. ;)

Wavey Davey, you asked last time man. ;)

Liking France's new kit:

fzcj.jpg

536126.jpg

Nice that. Will also be nice when they revert to the next variation on their traditional top (with red and white featuring) as that's usually class too. Think France and Argie have probably had the coolest kits in international football down the years.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Wavey Davey, you asked last time man. ;)

Liking France's new kit:

fzcj.jpg

536126.jpg

Nice that. Will also be nice when they revert to the next variation on their traditional top (with red and white featuring) as that's usually class too. Think France and Argie have probably had the coolest kits in international football down the years.

oranje.jpg

tbh

Wykiki it looks like your twitter has been hacked or you've got a virus or something. It's sending out promotional direct messages about ipads.

Cheers Marra

Changed password, will virus check my lappy tonight.

Fucking twats!

Wykiki it looks like your twitter has been hacked or you've got a virus or something. It's sending out promotional direct messages about ipads.

Cheers Marra

Changed password, will virus check my lappy tonight.

Fucking twats!

Thought it was a bit wierd you sending me direct messages as well.

Tuncay signing for the smb, good deal but surely they've got some1 else in mind to replaceBent.Either way mackems are ugly third world bamps

:lol: Should post more, Stevie.

Should write for the Chronicle there'd be hell on :o

Tuncay signing for the smb, good deal but surely they've got some1 else in mind to replaceBent.Either way mackems are ugly third world bamps

:lol: Should post more, Stevie.

I've got 50 odd people listed and about 20 of them are normal people, most of them talk shite, so I'm concious of the fact I don't want to put anything pish or uninformative up.

I liked yours yesterday though "In the queue in Burger King, there's a bald woman in front of me" and that was it :o reminded me of me cousin in Australia.

"it dawned on me whyu have long hair last night.COS U HAVE BRITAINS BIGGEST LUGS!Get off the telly u mug macca + stubbs hate u"

"Pipe down"

"Just wanted to say ur the most clueless inbred welsh cunt ive ever seen talk about football, why hate nufc u sheep shaggin cu"

;) If Twitter had an awards ceremony, Stevie would clean up.

"it dawned on me whyu have long hair last night.COS U HAVE BRITAINS BIGGEST LUGS!Get off the telly u mug macca + stubbs hate u"

"Pipe down"

"Just wanted to say ur the most clueless inbred welsh cunt ive ever seen talk about football, why hate nufc u sheep shaggin cu"

;) If Twitter had an awards ceremony, Stevie would clean up.

Honestly you needed to see him to believe him on ESPN last night, he was comparing football managers to cars, Stubbs and MacManaman literally told him to shut up. I have no idea where he gets his self esteem from. I noticed his ears I never have before, his lugs are about the same size as one of Roald Dahl's characters the BFG.