The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Not quite football but still :icon_lol:

TwopTwips Viz Top Tips

CONVINCE people you are unemployed by having an extensive knowledge of property renovation and antiques. /via Jimeny82

Anyone follow Classi Ideas? It's a bit like Top Tips, but people send in pitches for daft products or TV shows. You get stuff like:

HARVEY WALLBANGER: Fly on the wall cameras follow Jordan's eldest son as he struggles with his poor vision.

Fatty Fatty Samuels is the subject of attack from Alan Sugar

I've touched a nerve with Fat boy Martin Samuel ace scribe at Daily Liar(mail)The power of twitter he does not like criticism poor didums

Fat boy Samuels( daily liar)says equipment I made never worked for him,call centre records show he was trying to use mouse with his belly

:icon_lol:

oh my god, seriously, get following Blackburn's new owners @VenkyLondonPLC, not sure if its genuine or not but some comedy gold translated tweets !

Breaking news: The Football Association has opened an investigation after Liverpool winger Ryan Babel posted a digitally altered picture on Twitter of referee Howard Webb wearing a Manchester United shirt.

Breaking news: The Football Association has opened an investigation after Liverpool winger Ryan Babel posted a digitally altered picture on Twitter of referee Howard Webb wearing a Manchester United shirt.

Whats the odds they just tell him not to do it again <_<

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
darrenmcfc

Great interview by @RobbieSavage8 with Roberto Mancini #mcfc

about 1 hour ago via web Retweeted by RobbieSavage8 and 15 others

What a wanker. What an absolute bonafide cunt. Such an egotist he retweets things of him getting praised up. Unbelievable. He's shit and he hates the toon. Funny how he didn't retweet this...

Steve Leazeslad

@RobbieSavage8 Just wanted to say ur the most clueless inbred welsh cunt ive ever seen talk about football, why hate nufc u sheep shaggin cu about 1 hour ago via web in reply to RobbieSavage8

why is he talking to mancini like he's a child or doesn't speak any english

"DO YOU REMEMBER ME, LEICESTER, FA CUP?"

wanker

I hate him with a passion.

why is he talking to mancini like he's a child or doesn't speak any english

"DO YOU REMEMBER ME, LEICESTER, FA CUP?"

wanker

He's like the anti Schteeve Maclaren. Welsh bloke interviewing a foreigner in broken English as if that's meant to be easier for him to understand

I love Tecato's posts, they always make you glad you read them.

<_<

I'm deeply honoured by such sincere, heartfelt praise.

For the record I was Jesus-wepting at Robbie Savage, although your tweet was amusing.

I've resisted the temptation to tell these stars what I think of them. That Stuart off The Apprentice I slagged off a bit though before. What's he deein telling people he's sitting in watching Dancing On Ice. No one cares you fat cunt. 21 years of age watching Dancing on Ice and telling people about it on Twitter.

rioferdy5 Rio Ferdinand

If a team mate goes down I normally kick them+if they react I know it can't be that serious,just my way of knowing if we need a sub or not!