The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

You seen his latest crack?????????????

He's in talks with THREE major TV networks about being a major face on our screens next year. Oh my god.

RobbieSavage8

Big meetings this afternoon with two massive stations for next year might be a third now !!!

17 minutes ago via Echofon

hopefully it's in america or dubai

haha aye, that's what I said hopefully it's for Al fuckin Jazeera.

Autocue Barnes used to always keep me amused

you could literally see him moving his eyes/head back and forth reading ;)

Alright summarising I thought. Nice bloke as well. Cack at presenting though, like you say.

I actually like Savage, at least he tells it how it is - no arse licking like the rest of them.

James Corden has tweeted tonight - he was at the West Ham match, doubtful if they are true but we shall see..

Curtis Davies is going to Birmingham , would make sense with Scott Dann out...

And we're going to complete the signings of S. Ireland and Jason Puncheon...

I actually like Savage, at least he tells it how it is - no arse licking like the rest of them.

James Corden has tweeted tonight - he was at the West Ham match, doubtful if they are true but we shall see..

You're joking right?

If there was a University Course about being a cunt, he'd be professor and a lecturer on it. He'd have more letters after his name than the average Polish persons surname. He is a massive TWAT, a cringeworth, dense, toon hating, thick mug who should never be anywhere near a camera. He doesn't have anything real to say.

If there was a University Course about being a cunt, he'd be professor and a lecturer on it. He'd have more letters after his name than the average Polish persons surname. He is a massive TWAT, a cringeworth, dense, toon hating, thick mug who should never be anywhere near a camera. He doesn't have anything real to say.

;) The man also has the Armani logo tattooed on his arm, what a cunt!

RobbieSavage8

Wow that's niceRT @IndividualCars: Check out our Audi Q7 3.0 TDI JE - DESIGN in Phantom Black on www.individualcars.com

ICAN'T EVEN PUT IN TO WORDS WHAT A MUG HE IS. Most of the football fans couldn't dream of affording a car like that and he's going on about it. I'd love to meet him just one time.

Has he :lol: fuck me, to be honest I'm not surprised, but I will go even further, anyone who thinks he's "alright" is a categorical mug.

RobbieSavage8

Wow that's niceRT @IndividualCars: Check out our Audi Q7 3.0 TDI JE - DESIGN in Phantom Black on www.individualcars.com

ICAN'T EVEN PUT IN TO WORDS WHAT A MUG HE IS. Most of the football fans couldn't dream of affording a car like that and he's going on about it. I'd love to meet him just one time.

He was bragging about a new Bentley he bought the other day. I said he was crude doing this at the current time, his excuse? "Its second hand pal"

Oh I do apologise you Welsh cunt.

The worst thing about the cunt is he's given himself the name 'The Peoples Pundit'. Fuck off, mate. Look at how he licks Rio's backwheel on twitter as Rio just tells him he's not good enough.

I wouldn't give a fuck if he was raped to death by the ghost of a thousand sheep. Hatred building massively towards him now he's banging his own drum and trying to make a career in the media.

What a cock.

The worst thing about the cunt is he's given himself the name 'The Peoples Pundit'. Fuck off, mate. Look at how he licks Rio's backwheel on twitter as Rio just tells him he's not good enough.

I wouldn't give a fuck if he was raped to death by the ghost of a thousand sheep. Hatred building massively towards him now he's banging his own drum and trying to make a career in the media.

What a cock.

;)

Has he :lol: fuck me, to be honest I'm not surprised, but I will go even further, anyone who thinks he's "alright" is a categorical mug.

While I think he's a knob, I prefer him to the boring MOTD lot.

While I think he's a knob, I prefer him to the boring MOTD lot.

;)

Blasphemy to speak about Shearer in that tone.