The Twitter Thread

peasepud

@DannySincy reckons Owen is a better player than Shearer was. :icon_lol:

who? please tell me this isnt someone whos opinion is listened to by people.

whats he measuring that by anyway?

Owen has won more major trophies :icon_lol:

means nowt though does it, owens biggest title was won sitting on the bench shearer won the same one scoring 34 goals

even luke chadwick has got a PL winners medal, honours are won by being in a good team, not being an individually good player

who am I arguing with? B) who is this bellend?

Owen has won more major trophies :icon_lol:

The other bellend @Tommy_Da_Tank (must be rhyming slang) reckons Owens better than Shearer because hes seen more kids with Owen 10 on the shirt than Shearer 9.

When I replied that Milburn must have been gash because you never see a Milburn shirt he gave some shite about Owens England career pissing on Milburns.

I swear cunts like these shouldnt be allowed a twitter account.

*awaits team positive defending the regime* oh and Sure he's on the wain anyway :icon_lol:

Joseenriqe3 José Enrique Sánchez

@CallumVass They don't want spend in the club and bring quality players that's why everybody go.

5 minutes ago

José Enrique Sánchez

@CallumVass eso es mentira. The give the money I Have already. They lie all the time. But is no for money is because they don't want

José Enrique Sánchez Joseenriqe3

This club will never fight again to be among the first 6 again with this policy.

The club is leaving to go to all the major players of the team. Seriously do you think is the fault of the players? Andy, etc etc nobby

Divnt worry man, G Carr will have someone lined up cos he's a soopa scout

*awaits team positive defending the regime* oh and Sure he's on the wain anyway :icon_lol:

@CallumVass They don't want spend in the club and bring quality players that's why everybody go.

5 minutes ago

José Enrique Sánchez

@CallumVass eso es mentira. The give the money I Have already. They lie all the time. But is no for money is because they don't want

This club will never fight again to be among the first 6 again with this policy.

The club is leaving to go to all the major players of the team. Seriously do you think is the fault of the players? Andy, etc etc nobby

Can't argue with much of that tbh, although I'm sure some will.

Cwarr coming across as an even bigger wanker than we already thought he was

cwarr07 Colin

@

@Joseenriqe3 Hasta la vista Jose, good luck wherever you move to, time for the club to move on and replace you.

7 minutes ago Favorite Reply

cwarr07 Colin

@

@WayneRoutledge Stop asking for a pay off from #nufc and move on then. Any payoff from the clubs comes from the fans pockets.

Joining joey Barton by the looks of it. Says we will never be in the top 6. Looks like he is burning his bridges....

Expect him to be away by next week!

Lol at Wayne joining in! He is being replaced by them

5 minutes ago

José Enrique Sánchez

Top tweet is unfair as the window isn't close to being shut and the last tweet is also unfair as we got ridiculous money for Carroll, and West Ham offered him the contract years that we wouldn't.

Shambles though if we're not actually offering him more money after all.

Don't think Enrique has quite managed to pull off a Barton here like.. A bell end the same as Carroll. Tens of thousands of pounds a week and he's having a pop at the people paying him and devalueing himself at the same time.

He's spot on, not for him or Simpson the tosser to say though.