The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Seen Joey Barton complaining about the airline check out staff?

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

I even think @NilePowerRanger is too intelligent to work here. And boy is he simple........

:mellow:

I even think @NilePowerRanger is too intelligent to work here. And boy is he simple........

Haha zing

Isn't Kadar just resting after some internationals with Hungary? :mellow:

He is in the Netherlands though

Is he playing though? I didn't think he was? Might just be out there as part of the bonding etc.. or maybe I'm talking bollocks :dunno:

I like Kadar and i've hardly seen him play, no idea why :mellow: probably something ridiculous like Football Manager...

I like him too, We got a 20 year old who plays for his country (fair enough Hungary) but he has played a handfull games an I thought he looked good. It's like Tozer, when we got him it was a big transfer cause he had so much potential then we get rid of him without giving him much chance.

I like Kadar and i've hardly seen him play, no idea why :mellow: probably something ridiculous like Football Manager...

I like him too, We got a 20 year old who plays for his country (fair enough Hungary) but he has played a handfull games an I thought he looked good. It's like Tozer, when we got him it was a big transfer cause he had so much potential then we get rid of him without giving him much chance.

Yet Nile Ranger gets game after game...

Ay, but to be fair, he has the same body shape as Spongebob Squarepants.

And he is a useless scumbag

Another thing.. :mellow: hasn't Kadar been injured a hell of a lot so that is partly why he isn't getting chances. Could have given him games instead of Hall/Van Aanholt.

That's a good point mate I forgot that, like vuckic he got injured that season in the championship

Haha zing

Barton has got some serious banter, love it!

Haha zing

Barton has got some serious banter, love it!

True he can be funny