The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Up to 240 people in each borough have claimed either incapacity benefit or severe disablement allowance due to drink dependency. Each could be picking up between £51 and £84-a-week in state handouts funded by taxpayers.

Read more: http://www.expressandstar.com/latest/2009/.../#ixzz1WWUM23Ct

There ye are.

I've heard people on saying if you're a registered alcoholic the dole give you an extra £100 a week for drink.

Oh aye spot on Stevie :D

Incapacity benefit isn't some new fangled drunks allowance. I think the Sun might have had a front page headline by now if drunks got paid extra purely to buy more drink.

Balotelli-ruled-out-for-Azzurri.jpg

"you jewish cunt! :D "

avram-grant-hair-dye.jpg

Does penis envy count? I'm only packing 6 inches, makes me insecure with so many whoppers on here. j69 and chez have a combined length of 25 inches, measuring from the forehead

Apparently your knob gets bigger the less you drink.

KSA: 6 on the soft or 6 at full mast?

According to that Sex Education show i've been wanking over watching recently the average erect dong is 5-7 inches

That's quite a range.

Wahey!!!!

Think something like that is true alex, where we used to live in Whitley the son next door (fat cunt, 40s, stupid cunt) was on the dole and me mother reckoned he got extra money off the dole for it. Parents eventually moved out as there was radgies, alkies and all sorts hanging out in the back lane drinking all day. Pissed me right off as our family had been in that house since the early 50s.

I knew alkies got extra money. j69 0 Steve 3 today like. Just as well it's injury time now.

Except they dont. Despite what Chez's mother says

Not all of them, but some do.

Does penis envy count? I'm only packing 6 inches, makes me insecure with so many whoppers on here. j69 and chez have a combined length of 25 inches, measuring from the forehead

Bald and a small cock? Lay off the drink otherwise you'll not get a sniff of fanny once you're my age.

Think something like that is true alex, where we used to live in Whitley the son next door (fat cunt, 40s, stupid cunt) was on the dole and me mother reckoned he got extra money off the dole for it. Parents eventually moved out as there was radgies, alkies and all sorts hanging out in the back lane drinking all day. Pissed me right off as our family had been in that house since the early 50s.

I knew alkies got extra money. j69 0 Steve 3 today like. Just as well it's injury time now.

Except they dont. Despite what Chez's mother says

Not all of them, but some do.

The ones that take their bottles back.

Bald and a small cock? Lay off the drink otherwise you'll not get a sniff of fanny once you're my age.

Your wife not giving it up after the menopause? I think you're projecting your lack of clunge there. Not to worry, I've got an ample cock, espcially with my cunnilingus skills I could get by without one.

Your wife not giving it up after the menopause? I think you're projecting your lack of clunge there. Not to worry, I've got an ample cock, espcially with my cunnilingus skills I could get by without one.

You're addicted to fanny munching sonna.

She's 7 years younger than me. Like a mouse's ear if you must ask.