The Twitter Thread

peasepud

@BurnsieBen trying to do the 'ITK' thing. This a lad who's desperate for followers and attention, what a prick.

He is one of THE biggest bell ends I've ever seen on the net. Not because he's abusive, even though he can be, more because he is the classic school geek in every single regard. He's like a cross between Mr Logic oot the Viz and Bungle off rainbow. "Lets get Burnsie Ben trending lol" him saying that :lol: The same kid was on Sky, he scored a pen on "takeitlikeafan" at SJP, and he sounded more mackem than Mickey Grayuh, turns out he's from Washington when I asked him. I said his accent was a bit mackem, and he came back saying I was a disgrace to NUFC, and he was going to start a campaign to get me off twitter :D fucking hilarious. He really is arguably the most gimpy kid I've ever seen on the internet, and now he's claiming to be an ITK saying things like "I'm hearing Maigo is in the Copthorne" when what he means is some cunt else on twitter is saying that he's repeating it, the definition of fuckwit that kid.

Edited by McFaul

@BurnsieBen trying to do the 'ITK' thing. This a lad who's desperate for followers and attention, what a prick.

He is one of THE biggest bell ends I've ever seen on the net. Not because he's abusive, even though he can be, more because he is the classic school geek in every single regard. He's like a cross between Mr Logic oot the Viz and Bungle off rainbow. "Lets get Burnsie Ben trending lol" him saying that :lol: The same kid was on Sky, he scored a pen on "takeitlikeafan" at SJP, and he sounded more mackem than Mickey Grayuh, turns out he's from Washington when I asked him. I said his accent was a bit mackem, and he came back saying I was a disgrace to NUFC, and he was going to start a campaign to get me off twitter :D fucking hilarious. He really is arguably the most gimpy kid I've ever seen on the internet, and now he's claiming to be an ITK saying things like "I'm hearing Maigo is in the Copthorne" when what he means is some cunt else on twitter is saying that he's repeating it, the definition of fuckwit that kid.

He's just making up shit for attention like they all do - the thing is with other ITK you may not always be able to tell - but this guy is so far up his own arse it's unreal.

It's annoys me. He once tweeted that if he could get 100 followers by a certain time he would give the Sir Bobby Robson foundation £20.

I don't know if he ever did but I doubt it.

He's just making up shit for attention like they all do - the thing is with other ITK you may not always be able to tell - but this guy is so far up his own arse it's unreal.

It's annoys me. He once tweeted that if he could get 100 followers by a certain time he would give the Sir Bobby Robson foundation £20.

I don't know if he ever did but I doubt it.

I followed him at the start cos he put his pic up and I though ah that's that mackem gimp off Fenners tenners. I had to take him off very shortly afterwards cos I was upset that someone like him even exists. "Unrivalled whopper", as MacToon put it. He makes Nick Kielce look like Britain's most interesting man, he really does, that's not even an exaggeration.

Edited by McFaul

BurnsieBen Ben

Shoutout to all the new Burnsie crew (my followers) GR8 having u onboard the Burnsie Transfer Train...next stop MAIGA-VILLE! #buckleuptight

1 hour ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

He's the type of kid who would actually revel in being in the groovy gang. #rodneytrotter

Definitely this man is a complete quim.

My first experience of him was he @mentioned me saying he followed me and it was unfair that I didn't follow back. I don't care I only follow people that interest me and this guy is a fucking doyle.

The kids profile statement: Stand up if you love Burnsie, Stand up if you love Burnsie... ''Take it Like a Fan'' Star Penalty Scorer at SJP and all round NUFC mad lad!!!!

More cringeworthy than when J69 went on about having a massive cock even.

Stevie is BurnsieBen the one you called a cunt so his lass started following you to give you a load of shit and basically ended up agreeing with you that he was indeed a cunt?

Stevie is BurnsieBen the one you called a cunt so his lass started following you to give you a load of shit and basically ended up agreeing with you that he was indeed a cunt?

Aye :lol: pmsl

His latest profile message....

Its over the wall, Its over the wall, You all love Burnsie, Its over the wall! ''Take it Like a Fan'' Star Penalty Scorer at SJP & NUFC mad lad!!!! + ITK??

Its over the wall, Its over the wall, You all love Burnsie, Its over the wall! ''Take it Like a Fan'' Star Penalty Scorer at SJP & NUFC mad lad!!!! + ITK??

What does that even mean.

ee_ryder Lee Ryder

by ToonArmyMIA

#nufc Wild rumours of Andy Carroll returning on loan described as "absolute garbage' by a source close to the player

Doe he even need to tweet that :lol:

What does that even mean.

It means he's a cunt. I assume he's on about the Ryan Taylor goal though.