The Twitter Thread

peasepud

I don't get how you guys find all the players to follow I can never seem to find them.

Pick any player. Look at who they are following. 90% of them are other footballers (10% rappers). Once you've added all the ones you want from that player move on to one of the ones you just added and they will have even more.

Gareth Bale ✔ @GarethBale11

Just finished a late lunch, got 15 minutes... #AskBale GO

Sam Brown @SamBrown2011

#AskBale Does it keep you up at night knowing you'll never achieve your full potential or win any trophies because you signed with spurs?

Arsenal FC @FFArsenal

#AskBale @GarethBale11 Do you get enough sun light because after all you are in our shadow constantly?

Alex Batt @AlexBatt

#AskBale Is it a back injury that is keeping you out after you've carried 10 other players for several months now?

Arsenal Loyal @wellbeloved13

I have been told your nick name at spurs is the " tea tray " as you carry 10 mugs every week . Can you confirm ? #AskBale

REDaction Gooners @REDactionAFC

What does Tim Huddlestone eat for a snack, when he gets hungry between 2nd lunch and 1st dinner?

#askbale

Arsenal FC @FFArsenal

#AskBale @GarethBale11 How many banana's a week are you on a moment with Tottenham?

There's not one toon fan on twitter who is a bigger bell end than @cognoscentinovo What a fuckin arsehole. Apparently he's a black belt who puts it about as well.

Samuel Ameobi ‏@Sammy_Ameobi 3h

Thanks to all the Boro fans for having me, really enjoyed my short time with you but it's home time now...all the best in the future! #utb

Deal was to the end of the season right? Has he been recalled?

Gary Lineker@GaryLineker 5m

Very well played Chelsea. Their fans will enjoy Amsterdam. Most cash spent in a window since they bought Torres.

:lol:

Now, why can't he say this kind of stuff on MOTD?