Peter Beardsley

Jusoda Kid

If the hunchback little fucka had one ounce of decency in his body he should have refused to take the job, claiming he wasn't up to it, ask somebody else.

But no, he's licked Ashleys arse for 3 long years now and is hoping he's going to get his rewards, great player but by all accounts a true cunt of a bloke.

Him and Gillian Mckeith have more in common that the hump I reckon, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mentioned this in another thread yesterday.

The way Beardsley went on licking Ashley's arse, pretty much immediately after Keegan left was a disgrace.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Walks on water as far as I'm concerned. He would never do anything to the detriment of the club or to fulfil his ambition of being manager.

So it's 'let's all turn on Beardsley' now? Looking for a new hate figure or something? Fuck off.

The short memories of some people, man...

Played with him mate, and he is a total cock. Dislike him much. Wish was playing against him so could of kicked the fuck out of him.

Arrogance is a common trait amongst genius minds: Beethoven, Einstein, Beardsley; there are many others but we should just appreciate their talents and forgive any personal flaws - within reason.

He's not even arrogant. I've met him loads of times, last time I spoke to him was just before New Year last year, so polite chatted and said he recognised me as I've spoken to him loads of times. On face value he's an absolute gentleman, anyone would think we're talking about someone like Ashley Cole the way this threads going. There are no heroes in the Premiership now, Peter Beardsley was and is a true hero to people in my age group, working class lad who came good who in my view is still humble. First time I saw Peter in person was Exhibition Park was just after the WC in 86, was with me dad and we bought his book "Proud to Be A Geordie", and he patted me on the head and said he was going no where the next season, and he kept his promise, he didn't leave till the season after. Love the man me like, people who moaned about his swearing at the U18s, I played youth football from the age of 7 years of age and by 13 and 14 was common for managers to swear at you, the kids use more industrial language than the manager, and to see his name dragged through the mud by clueless people does my head in. Meet him and make your own judgements. I've heard his wife is a cunt though, and caused a few rifts within his family.

He's been told he's only taking training and there'll be a new manager in situ by Thursday or Friday. I don't like the way he's been pro-Ashley but he's basically helping out for a couple of days when there's no one else to do the job. Nothing wrong with that.

First time I saw Peter in person was Exhibition Park was just after the WC in 86, was with me dad and we bought his book "Proud to Be A Geordie", and he patted me on the head and said he was going no where the next season, and he kept his promise, he didn't leave till the season after.

:drinks:

"Peter, we've had an offer come in for you from Liverpool. We're thinking about selling you."

"NO! I made a PROMISE to a little boy. Don't you make me break it!"

"But Peter..."

"But nothing. You listen to me and you listen good. One day when that little boy's become a man, my character is gonna be called into question. And that man is gonna remember this day and the promise I made. The promise I kept. And he's gonna go to bat for me. Don't you take that away from me. Erm.....next year's fine though if they still want me."

Arrogance is a common trait amongst genius minds: Beethoven, Einstein, Beardsley; there are many others but we should just appreciate their talents and forgive any personal flaws - within reason.

He's not even arrogant.

I've not met him myself, but two lads I went to school with - not Geordies - met him at Camelot and said he was a terrific guy. To put that into proper context, I used to know this guy whose friend met Adrian Chiles and said he was a complete cunt. Make of that what you will.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

There's an outside possibility that, as a public figure meeting countless hundreds of people on a weekly basis, he's probably likely to have been in a bad mood once or twice in the last 30 years and there might therefore be more than one opinion of him. :drinks:

So it's 'let's all turn on Beardsley' now? Looking for a new hate figure or something? Fuck off.

The short memories of some people, man...

Played with him mate, and he is a total cock. Dislike him much. Wish was playing against him so could of kicked the fuck out of him.

He's never played for a foreign team so I don't believe you.

First time I saw Peter in person was Exhibition Park was just after the WC in 86, was with me dad and we bought his book "Proud to Be A Geordie", and he patted me on the head and said he was going no where the next season, and he kept his promise, he didn't leave till the season after.

"Peter, we've had an offer come in for you from Liverpool. We're thinking about selling you."

"But Peter..."

"But nothing. You listen to me and you listen good. One day when that little boy's become a man, my character is gonna be called into question. And that man is gonna remember this day and the promise I made. The promise I kept. And he's gonna go to bat for me. Don't you take that away from me. Erm.....next year's fine though if they still want me."

:D

I think hes a great bloke in person, chatty, friendly and Id never forget him as a player but thats as far as the hero worship goes, nowadays hes generally regarded as a backstabbing fucker who would sell his own granny to move up the chain. As I said in the other thread, he and Hughton didnt get on because he believed he had a divine right to be his Number 2. He was given the reserves job without CH having any say in it.

Has continually licked the shit from the fat mans crack for the last 3 years to the detriment of Keegan and anyone else.

"But Peter..."

:D

There's an outside possibility that, as a public figure meeting countless hundreds of people on a weekly basis, he's probably likely to have been in a bad mood once or twice in the last 30 years and there might therefore be more than one opinion of him. :drinks:

I tell you a geordie who I've heard universally is a fuckin absolute cunt in person. Bobby Charlton. Apparently he knows no other way.

I tell you a geordie who I've heard universally is a fuckin absolute cunt in person. Bobby Charlton. Apparently he knows no other way.

Don't even get me started on him and his fucking whip-over. And I don't even care if I'm wrong, I cannot stand the bastard.

And his brother couldn't be more sound.