Are we fucked or aren't we?

dbsweeney

What's going to happen?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thought I'd just get a straw poll of how we were all thinking about our chances of staying in the Prem. in the light of recent circumstances.

Of course, it all depends on who we get in next as a manager. But the likelihood of us getting a decent one is close to zilch, in my opinion.

I voted 15-17 and decreased chances. This is on the assumption some numbnut like Pardew comes in but there are 3 teams worse than us notwithstanding. However it all depends on who they appoint, it could be better than Pardew or a disastrous JFK type epic fail. Need a crystal ball really although I can't help but be pessimistic.

Same here but I think that there is no question now after hearing the stuff yesterday.

All of this has been done to give a mate a job, simple as. Theyre now going through the motions of "interviewing" when in reality it will be a game of cards and a few pints before unveiling the clueless fuck to the world.

Despite all that's gone on before, I can't remember feeling so dispirited about our circumstances.

Not because I think we'll go down (which I don't) or that Hughton's 'bunch of lads' won't still put in the hard yards ... just that we're being run in such a fashion that literally you have no idea what's going to occur on a day-to-day basis or can see absolutely no logic to choices in the way things are being run.

Though I won't, of course, I half feel like walking away from the club and returning only once Ashley is no longer part of it.

And if he does end up selling Carroll ...

I voted 15-17 and decreased chances. This is on the assumption some numbnut like Pardew comes in but there are 3 teams worse than us notwithstanding. However it all depends on who they appoint, it could be better than Pardew or a disastrous JFK type epic fail. Need a crystal ball really although I can't help but be pessimistic.

This.

I'm more stunned now than I was when it happened.

We’ve been fucked since the day Ashley bought the club. Whether we go down this season or not it is only a matter of time before we hit a seriously downward cycle unless this goon fucks off. As for this season - I can see the team spirit crumbling as the players become disillusioned with the farce that is NUFC and us ending up rock bottom.

This whole thing just defies all logic. CH brought stability at a time when we were a laughing stock. He brought calm to the media and self respect back to the club. Then after relegation he brought the club right back up. Now despite lack of funds to strengthen as needed and being crippled with injury and suspension to key players he still has us mid table. Sure we're in a bad run but how long do we give managers these days? a few games? Does MA seriously expect someone like Pardew to come in with his track record and stat the same let alone improve on CH?

Madness.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

15th to 17th and the toon propaganda machine saying Pardew saved us. I know we've all said it like 100 times, but ALAN FUCKIN PARDEW!!!! FUCKIN HNGGGGGGGGNNNNNNN FFS

This whole thing just defies all logic. CH brought stability at a time when we were a laughing stock. He brought calm to the media and self respect back to the club. Then after relegation he brought the club right back up. Now despite lack of funds to strengthen as needed and being crippled with injury and suspension to key players he still has us mid table. Sure we're in a bad run but how long do we give managers these days? a few games? Does MA seriously expect someone like Pardew to come in with his track record and stat the same let alone improve on CH?Madness.

More likely he’ll be confident Pardew won’t complain when he’s told to put Mike Ashley’s interests ahead of those of NUFC.

Edited by Problem Child

I feel the rage like. :drinks:

I wont go back and cheer an Alan Pardew team right after sacking Chris for someone ''more experienced'' who just happens to drink with the owner.

Sadly, Kitman has absolutely nailed it there for me, like. We have got 22 more games to get from 19 points to a safe poiints tally of around 40ish points. If Pardew is appointed, such bad feeling will be created in the camp and in the support that the morale of the place will sink like a stone, just as it did with JFK arriving, and I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling we could easily see that points target becoming unachievable. Especially so if we sell Andy Carroll in the January window.

:drinks:

I feel the rage like. :drinks:

I wont go back and cheer an Alan Pardew team right after sacking Chris for someone ''more experienced'' who just happens to drink with the owner.

Well, I imagine they'll have lots of common interests. I'm speculating booze, gambling and hookers would be the main ones. That's more important than winning football matches.

More or less at the past caring phase now. Obvious to all, except the complete muppets (and there's more than a few of them), that we're going nowhere with these classless and clueless tosspots in charge.

Sadly, Kitman has absolutely nailed it there for me, like. We have got 22 more games to get from 19 points to a safe poiints tally of around 40ish points. If Pardew is appointed, such bad feeling will be created in the camp and in the support that the morale of the place will sink like a stone, just as it did with JFK arriving, and I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling we could easily see that points target becoming unachievable. Especially so if we sell Andy Carroll in the January window.

:drinks:

Hes gone mate.............its got to be nailed on.

Genuinely think we'll go down under Pardew. The transition from Hughton, who coaxed performances out of players by being diplomatic, respectful and hard working to Pardew, who gets pissed and fucks his players wives will be too much.

Relegated and no difference - Hughton is a decent man and I'd prefer him to Pardew but only one person will/would have got us relegated anyway imo.

The shit I've read about him and his weasel sitting down with Hughton to interfere in selction/tactics (via Caulkin) means we were always doomed imo - and that's not counting another typical transfer window.

I'm also not entirely convinced that there are 3 worse teams than us in this league.

WBA hammered us on Sunday, Wigan and Wolves took points off us and in general have a bit about them. Blackpool beat us too and have started well.

Ourselves and West Ham are in utter turmoil. Anyone other teams worried about relegation this season will be delighted to see that we've shot ourselves in the foot. again.