Fat sam gets the chop

Kevin

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't he have a Spanish villa called Cassa St James' that he bought with the money from his contract pay off ?

What next ? a conservatory ?

The Big Sam on Twitter:

Ghandi was a cunt. You hear that Venky? Ghandi was a big fruit.

Big Sam has been swept aside like a turd on a wedding aisle. Treacherous bastards.

I've just ordered Sky Multiroom, as well. Fucking backstabbing sharks.

The Inter Milan job might be available.

Hughton to Blackburn rumours begin now?

I'd be made up for him if he got that job.

Great this like :icon_lol: hahahahaha looking forward to reading his newsotheworld piece next week. The best thing that could happen is Hodgson getting sacked, and Allardyce getting the Liverpool job.

Best Christmas present ever, if that were to happen! :icon_lol:

The Big Sam on Twitter:

Ghandi was a cunt. You hear that Venky? Ghandi was a big fruit.

Big Sam has been swept aside like a turd on a wedding aisle. Treacherous bastards.

I've just ordered Sky Multiroom, as well. Fucking backstabbing sharks.

Followed up by...

Just had a box delivered to the house. It contains a claret and blue-coloured dildo with the words "Fancy a new challenge?" on it. Hmmm.

:icon_lol:

"Sacked Allardyce deserved better"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/philmcnulty/201...ved_better.html

I'm as surprised he's getting sympathy now as I was when he was at Newcastle.

He's taken blackburn from a solid top ten team in the seasons before his arrival (6th, 10th, 7th) and never been able to improve any of those positions (15th and 10th). Nowt to suggest they'll do it this year either and his football is fucking awful to watch, as ever.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

He didn't know he was getting sacked at 330, Ferguson said FSA phoned him to say he was coming tonight and wanted some crack in his office after the game. 20 mins later he phoned him to say he wasn't coming cos he'd been sacked. Forgetting about what a twat FSA is, it's a bizare decision, Blackburn are shit, he got them top 10 last season and they're fourth in the form table at the minute, yet they sack him. They want a more creative attractive Blackburn but they don't have the players to do it, and the noises these Indians were making when they came in suggests they want loan players, and they bought the club to have a sporting presence in Europe to add to their portfolio. Relegated in the next 18 month is my prediction.

Things could become as bad as when you were relegated if we're not careful. There were stories of friction between Sam and Venky's over who decided transfers etc., since we have Kentaro on board, but I don't know if that is a 2+2=5 story. I worry that we'll have a yes man in charge, who'll let Jerome Anderson and SEM flog their clients regardless of need and ability.

Martin Jol is the bookies' early favourite which isn't too bad, with Curbishley (no thanks), Sven (no way), Alan Shearer (?) and O'Neill (maybe) about 10/1ish. Other names are Bob Houghton (who?), David Jones, Chris Hughton and Paul Lambert. Victor Chandler has your other favourite guy, Phil Brown at 8/1 for some reason.

EDIT: Something must be up, I had oddschecker running, and a load of bookies have stopped running odds. Only VC and Betdaq are still offering oddswith Jol 2/1. And now The Mirror have put up a story saying Maradona is on his way!!!

Source: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Black...icle650769.html

Edited by Billy Castell

Doesn't he have a Spanish villa called Cassa St James' that he bought with the money from his contract pay off ?

He's adding slowly to a Hurst type mansion complex set in the hills far away from the madenning crowds. :icon_lol:

He's adding slowly to a Hurst type mansion complex set in the hills far away from the madenning crowds. :icon_lol:

He'll be able to widen the doors to get his MASSIVE FUCKING HEAD in now.

How nice for him.

Things could become as bad as when you were relegated if we're not careful. There were stories of friction between Sam and Venky's over who decided transfers etc., since we have Kentaro on board, but I don't know if that is a 2+2=5 story. I worry that we'll have a yes man in charge, who'll let Jerome Anderson and SEM flog their clients regardless of need and ability.

Martin Jol is the bookies' early favourite which isn't too bad, with Curbishley (no thanks), Sven (no way), Alan Shearer (?) and O'Neill (maybe) about 10/1ish. Other names are Bob Houghton (who?), David Jones, Chris Hughton and Paul Lambert. Victor Chandler has your other favourite guy, Phil Brown at 8/1 for some reason.

EDIT: Something must be up, I had oddschecker running, and a load of bookies have stopped running odds. Only VC and Betdaq are still offering oddswith Jol 2/1. And now The Mirror have put up a story saying Maradona is on his way!!!

Source: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Black...icle650769.html

When the Indians said they wanted entertainment they weren't joking. Make sure you get a good nights sleep.

He'll be able to widen the doors to get his MASSIVE FUCKING HEAD in now.

How nice for him.

THere's a sliding roof for airlifting in the ego apparently.

He didn't know he was getting sacked at 330, Ferguson said FSA phoned him to say he was coming tonight and wanted some crack in his office after the game. 20 mins later he phoned him to say he wasn't coming cos he'd been sacked. Forgetting about what a twat FSA is, it's a bizare decision, Blackburn are shit, he got them top 10 last season and they're fourth in the form table at the minute, yet they sack him. They want a more creative attractive Blackburn but they don't have the players to do it, and the noises these Indians were making when they came in suggests they want loan players, and they bought the club to have a sporting presence in Europe to add to their portfolio. Relegated in the next 18 month is my prediction.

He's shit tho with only one system which is basically nullify the opp and try and sneak a goal from a set piece. Good riddance.