Princess Leia outs Travolta

Kid Dynamite

Actress Carrie Fisher has fuelled rumours that John Travolta is gay. Travolta has been haunted by gay rumors and reports since the late 1980s. He has always denied them and has even enlisted his legal team to help squelch them.

In a new interview with The Advocate, Fisher — who’s good friends with the Hollywood star — discussed Travolta’s sexuality and why she thinks he’s still in the closet.

The interviewer asked: “I know you and Travolta go way back, so let’s get really blunt here: Does his (Travolta’s) legal team have any business demanding Gawker remove a recent post suggesting that he’s given (bleep) jobs?

Fisher answered: “Wow! I mean, my feeling about John has always been that we know and we don’t care. Look, I’m sorry that he’s uncomfortable with it, and that’s all I can say. It only draws more attention to it when you make that kind of legal fuss. Just leave it be''

Who knew! :icon_lol:

article-0-05D54906000005DC-101_468x572.jpg

Carrie Fisher is going to be hounded by the Scientologists now. Firstly, she has stirred a shitstorm over of their star recruiters. Secondly, as a manic depressive, she has probably visited a psychiatist. Those scientology nuts have some odd views about that profession. And finally, they use all manner of dirty tricks and legal wrangling to silence opponents.

According to US diplomatic cables leaked on Wikileaks, Travolta is 'really, really fucking gay', and he also gave Newt Gingrich a good rimming. Allegedly.

I can tell I'm post nights and sleep deprived because I laughed a lot at that. :lol:

Carrie Fisher is going to be hounded by the Scientologists now. Firstly, she has stirred a shitstorm over of their star recruiters. Secondly, as a manic depressive, she has probably visited a psychiatist. Those scientology nuts have some odd views about that profession. And finally, they use all manner of dirty tricks and legal wrangling to silence opponents.

She has the Force on her side.

Obi Wan will save her, he's her only hope.

Obi Wan will save her, he's her only hope.

There will be no escape for the Princess this time...