Family fear for missing reveller

peasepud

Keep meaning to ask this Anth, whats your Ava? is that one of the clubs in Lemington?

Its the Turnpike in Chapel House mate.

Of course! Ive spent weeks looking at it and thinking its a pub/club round that way but couldnt put me finger on it.

Used to be a good bar, many a year ago

Aye, Its canny like, was a bit dodgy a couple of year ago but not that many idiots get in now. Similar case with the Peregrine.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this fucking weirdo on the news yesterday and said to my family after the surreal interview where he basically denied seeing owt despite it having been confirmed he'd given info to the police that it was nailed on to be him, echos of that cunt who murdered the two girls in Soham.

Have police revealed if it was sexually motivated?

Whey aye.

Look at him and then the poor lass, he must have known her lad was away as well. Hope he gets daily hidings when he he gets sent down. Really feel for the Parents. :icon_lol:

When I saw him on the news yesterday I immediately thought 'Why is he only saying this now she's been found'.

The very scum of the Earth. I hope he get's daily doses from Omah in HMP and has to gobble the wardens for book tokens.

He looks like one of the people scooby doo and co reveal after ripping a mask off.

Just thinking that. :icon_lol:

"I would've gotten away with it if it hadn't been for this stupid fucking hair"

Happy New Year. Dickhead.

no comment on my observation then ? I'm sure a clever lad like you can find somewhere to sit and actually think logically about it ?

Stupid cunt.

There's already been a multi-page thread on that tragedy hasn't there?

What's the story with the 15 year old found drowned in a bath on xmas day?

can't the worlds leading economist argue his own case here too :icon_lol:

Depends. Was the bath an Islam?

Some people man.

I think he might have been a darky, and therefore more important than the 12 year old white girl.

FYP, which seems to be the way.....