Shane Ferguson tearing apart international opposition

Christmas Tree

Marveaux in the middle was us finally playing some good attacking football. If you want to judge that by been pipped 4-3 by Man U...

I would argue that we were far from "pipped". I would argue that we scored a couple of fortunate goals from a limited number of attacks, whilst they spurned multiple chances. On another day we could have lost 6-1.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marveaux came on in a central role on Saturday and was thoroughly anonymous. There was no end product there, but equally as important there was no working for the team, putting them under pressure when they had possession.

Really good point that. Jonas puts everything in and I'm happy with that over someone whos absent for 90% of the time. Marveaux just released possession as soon as receiving it , every time on Saturday. I want players who want the ball.

the shift jonas puts in when we don't have possesion largely goes unnoticed by his critics.

yes, his final ball isn't always the best and his form has been patchy this season but most opposing midfielders would rather face marveux than jonas any day. jonas is excellent at msking it more difficult for the opposition to play their game.

I'm sorry like, but Marveaux's run in the team, in a central position from Wigan onwards was very good.

Jonas has been dog shit all season.

Even on Saturday gone (one of his better games although that's not hard), about 3 times he tried to cross and fail. Had the "end product" been better we may have scored and came away with a result.

So yes end product is important.

the shift jonas puts in when we don't have possesion largely goes unnoticed by his critics.

yes, his final ball isn't always the best and his form has been patchy this season but most opposing midfielders would rather face marveux than jonas any day. jonas is excellent at msking it more difficult for the opposition to play their game.

Exactly

I'm sorry like, but Marveaux's run in the team, in a central position from Wigan onwards was very good..

That'll be the run of games that saw us staring probable relegation in the face.

Being simple you notice how nice he looks on the ball but you ignore how the midfield is pissed on when he plays.

That'll be the run of games that saw us staring probable relegation in the face.

Being simple you notice how nice he looks on the ball but you ignore how the midfield is pissed on when he plays.

Being thick you will realise how well we had performed in the league prior to the Wigan game.

Being thick you will realise how well we had performed in the league prior to the Wigan game.

Didnt say we were good before - just saying he was another stopgap before the proper players were/are fit to return.

Tubster calling anybody else stupid when it comes to football is hilarious. Almost like if he called somebody stupid with regards to food, film, fashion, music, politics....

Guess wht I'm trying to say is "CT, you know fuck all about football."

Tubster calling anybody else stupid when it comes to football is hilarious. Almost like if he called somebody stupid with regards to food, film, fashion, music, politics....

Guess wht I'm trying to say is "CT, you know fuck all about football."

You missed Nur-Nur, Na, Nur-Nur off the end.

CT, would you care to reply to my long-winded post a couple of pages back, or are you ignoring it because you know I'm right?

I was ignoring it because it is full of so many wrong assumptions that will lead us down many a path that I cant really be arsed to argue with.

The second two paragraphs are more a less saying young players going out on loan is good. No argument from me.

None of that changes the fact that we have quite a number of promising players on the books and so far it seems as though we are struggling to bring any of them on. Maybe Pardew should have loaned a few out last year when the garden was rosy?

Fur Ben-Hur Purr ;)

So, loads of examples of "ner", yet so far zero examples of "nur"? How odd.

Love how you're trying to steer the conversation away from the fact you're totally wrong, only top stumble down another path where you're totally wrong.

Edited by The Fish

[/size]

Thicko, Fur = Nur...... Hur = Nur....... Pur = Nur

Maybe its just your posh accent?

By your rationale cough is pronounced the same as bough, as through, as borough, and so on.

Stick to dipping carrots in couscous you daft fat knacker.

Oh and you're still trying to deflect attention away from your footballing ignorance.