Carroll injured in six-hour, 30 Jagerbomb bender

Christmas Tree

I don't know what to think.

Did he fall off the stool after having 2 kalibers and injure himself before or after he was ruled out?

Is that the cause of his injury? Absolute taity if that's reet.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People can have a go at the tabloid press and all the rest of it, and they are shit-stirring, but setting all that aside the players who really make it in the game are not the ones who go on all-night benders. If this was an isolated incident, you could say "Ah it was his birthday, leave him alone", but judging by some of the stuff we've all heard in the past this is how he lives his life and it's all gonna catch up with him eventually.

He's meant to be a professional athlete man. Whether he injured himself falling off a stool pissed is irrelevant really, cos you can guarantee the more he carries on like this and the less he looks after himself, the more injury and fitness problems he'll suffer with.

People can have a go at the tabloid press and all the rest of it, and they are shit-stirring, but setting all that aside the players who really make it in the game are not the ones who go on all-night benders. If this was an isolated incident, you could say "Ah it was his birthday, leave him alone", but judging by some of the stuff we've all heard in the past this is how he lives his life and it's all gonna catch up with him eventually.

He's meant to be a professional athlete man. Whether he injured himself falling off a stool pissed is irrelevant really, cos you can guarantee the more he carries on like this and the less he looks after himself, the more injury and fitness problems he'll suffer with.

Does no harm at all, look at George Best, Gazza, Frank Worthington, Peter Beagrie............:wank:

Does no harm at all, look at George Best, Gazza, Frank Worthington, Peter Beagrie............;)

:wank:

It's not just this incident though is it, Thumbelina?

The more he acts a knob off the pitch the more he scores on it. He can be caught injecting heroin into his bellend in Blu Bambu toilets if he scores a hattrick next weekend.

I might start the "Whatever happened to Andy Carroll" thread now, so I can bump it in 5 or 10 years when he's gone the way of Kieron Dyer.

Even that wouldn't redeem you after advocating backing Souness. The board accountant too :wank:

The more he acts a knob off the pitch the more he scores on it. He can be caught injecting heroin into his bellend in Blu Bambu toilets if he scores a hattrick next weekend.

But we all know how the story will end.

He's done enough this year and should really try and calm it down. Getting pissed and falling off stools when you've just injured yourself, with the derby on the horizon, is a sign of a tit really.

Regardless of if he's a 'bender' or not and it only being '6 hours', he's meant to be a professional sportsman. I'd rather he was a hermit given his recent other mistermeanours. He's just asking for trouble by mixing in the wrong circles and getting pissed. Alcohol is obviously an issue for him. The majority of his other problems have been drink related so someone needs to sort him out. Namely, himself.

I know you're messing, but the fact that he's carrying on like this and flying on the pitch is bad news really. In a few years time, when form deserts him and he can't shake injuries, he'll never make the connection with his boozing cos "I've always gone out and done this". He can get away with it now cos he's young but it won't last forever.

Regardless of if he's a 'bender' or not and it only being '6 hours', he's meant to be a professional sportsman. I'd rather he was a hermit given his recent other mistermeanours. He's just asking for trouble by mixing in the wrong circles and getting pissed. Alcohol is obviously an issue for him. The majority of his other problems have been drink related so someone needs to sort him out. Namely, himself.

"They can't be monks - we don't want them to be monks, we want them to be football players because a monk doesn't play football at this level"

:wank:

It's part of who he is. It's part of his psuchological makeup - the never say die approach on the pitch etc..I also agree a little with what Gemma is saying, this isn't the first time he's been in bother. I hope it is just an age thing.

It's part of who he is. It's part of his psuchological makeup - the never say die approach on the pitch etc..

What a load of bollocks. It's like people saying that Rooney wouldn't be the same player if he wasn't a mouthy cunt, it doesn't improve how he plays.

He's daft as brush from what I've heard. Not saying this particular incident is owt to get worried about in itself but his general behaviour is. Tbh, I've done much worse things, at an older age as well, and I appreciate how hard it must be for someone in his position. Essentially though it'll catch up with him and have a detrimental effect on his performances eventually, if it hasn't already, and that's all I'm really bothered about.

He's daft as brush from what I've heard. Not saying this particular incident is owt to get worried about in itself but his general behaviour is. Tbh, I've done much worse things, at an older age as well, and I appreciate how hard it must be for someone in his position. Essentially though it'll catch up with him and have a detrimental effect on his performances eventually, if it hasn't already, and that's all I'm really bothered about.

Imagine if the performances he'd been putting in were actually being hindered by the drink :wank: Get him clean and he'll be like the Gateshead Pele.

It's part of who he is. It's part of his psuchological makeup - the never say die approach on the pitch etc..

What a load of bollocks. It's like people saying that Rooney wouldn't be the same player if he wasn't a mouthy cunt, it doesn't improve how he plays.

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. Bafra would be crap as well if he weren't moody and unpredictable. :wank: