Post a picture of something shit on Wearside

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

See when Sunderland lost the Cup Final, and also when they won the league in 1999 and 2005. They had an open top bus through the city centre through the crowds. Now when we had them in 93 and 98 we ended up back at the lovely Civic Centre. The mackems ended up here.....

seaburn%20centre.jpg

It's so shit this is the biggest photo I could find, looks like Chapel House doctors surgery.

Can't even find a picture of Crowtree Leisure Centre, by far the best of the 2 gyms in all of Sunderland.....sadly due for closure as just the 1 does the "city".

I posted one earlier in the thread. Commented on how it fucking stinks!

21 pages on rtg and 50 guests viewing.

alreet lads?

From there....

I like the way they compare stadiums.

6%20The%20Stadium%20of%20Light%20SUNDERLAND%20057.jpg

198197654_81d5e1d106_b.jpg

:)

Well, yeah, sure if your going to take a picture of the only part of the ground at SJP that looks good, wait for a rare fullhouse; and take the picture at the SoL about 30 minutes before kick off its not really going to be a fair comparison is it?!

Quite a few shots on goal and corners for 30 minutes before kick off.

PMSL

21 pages on rtg and 50 guests viewing.

alreet lads?

From there....

I like the way they compare stadiums.

6%20The%20Stadium%20of%20Light%20SUNDERLAND%20057.jpg

198197654_81d5e1d106_b.jpg

:)

Well, yeah, sure if your going to take a picture of the only part of the ground at SJP that looks good, wait for a rare fullhouse; and take the picture at the SoL about 30 minutes before kick off its not really going to be a fair comparison is it?!

Quite a few shots on goal and corners for 30 minutes before kick off.

PMSL

:icon_lol:

Lot of people off for a piss, like.

They're inferior to us and it's already got to Steve Bruce with his fucking song. :)

They could beat us four or five times off the belt and I'd still look down at them.

I would if they won ten Champions Leagues in a row to be honest.

See the second 1-2 at SJP, I was off on the Monday, but I came on the Tuesday and they left the Sunderland Echo on my desk, can still see the headline "OOPS WE DID IT AGAIN". Oh dear, and the toon fans in there were telling me people were coming in to work on the Monday hugging each other. :icon_lol: They are so unbelievably inferior and they all know it, to them beating us must be like those celebrating Palestinians in Gaza when they saw the twin towers coming down on telly. I don't care what any of them say DEEP DOWN INSIDE THEIR SOUL, they know their place.

though most of Sunderland's money went into making Skunkville look nice.

This is an oft quoted and somewhat shocking allegation. Can someone get the BBC to investigate or something?

It's all about "our taxes went to payah for them" the one big issue they had was we got the metro in 1980 and they didn't get it till 2002. The fact is the vast majority of people in Newcastle don't have a metro station. The nearest one to me is 5 mile away at Bank Foot, its a system for people in the East of the toon and North Tyneside.

This is an oft quoted and somewhat shocking allegation. Can someone get the BBC to investigate or something?

Whey! The old Geordie mafia bollocks :)

It's all about "our taxes went to payah for them" the one big issue they had was we got the metro in 1980 and they didn't get it till 2002. The fact is the vast majority of people in Newcastle don't have a metro station. The nearest one to me is 5 mile away at Bank Foot, its a system for people in the East of the toon and North Tyneside.

The people that matter, in other words :)

Edited by alex

The people that matter, in other words :icon_lol:

:) hehe Your wannabe geordies in my words.

The people that matter, in other words :)

The Metro was cracking when I lived at Forest Hall and Longbenton like. Shite now though :icon_lol:

It's not as if they use it either. The only reason the Metro runs through Sunderland is so that the pikeys that live there have a near constant supply of copper to twock and flog.

Edited by Ketsbaia

I have a few mates from gateshead and they cant understand the fuckers man, they say they have no issue with my accent but struggle like fuck with geordies. Gateshead is strange like they dont have a geordie thick accent, its more like ours with a bit different tossed in.

What a load of pish :) Gateshead sound nearly identical to us.