What would be your ideal job?

Jan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd still love to be a travel writer. Not a book, but a blog preferably. Really enjoyed blogging my way round South Africa, and now it's still online so I can read back and remember the daft things that you forget.

Not sure anyone would be bothered to read it like, but it would keep me more than happy.

Was wondering about doing this when I go round the West coast of the US and then Australia. I won't bother if nobody is interested, but if anyone wants to know I'll put it up on here?

I'd still love to be a travel writer. Not a book, but a blog preferably. Really enjoyed blogging my way round South Africa, and now it's still online so I can read back and remember the daft things that you forget.

Not sure anyone would be bothered to read it like, but it would keep me more than happy.

Was wondering about doing this when I go round the West coast of the US and then Australia. I won't bother if nobody is interested, but if anyone wants to know I'll put it up on here?

do it

Look forward to this.

Fish Kerouac

“What is the feeling when you're driving away from people, and they recede on the plain till you see their specks dispersing? It's the too huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye. But we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath the skies.....Universal Studios Hollywood. I cannit wait."

I'd work on the fishing trawlers again but I'm not allowed as my wife says it's too dangerous and she'd leave me if I ever went. Amazing money, shitty conditions, but a great job all the same.

I would love to be an airline pilot......tacky but true.

Failing that a rich man's play thing.

:icon_lol:

I'd like to be NUFC manager or Elisha Cuthberts plaything :D

Edited by LeazesMag

Just to manage expectations I would anticipate a "Wish you were here" report, rather than a coming-of-age travelog...

" Got up, had breakfast, beat off hordes of fanny with a shitty stick, went to bed."

?

I'm a combination of Don Juan and Don Quixote

Kind of a Juan Quixote :D

I really enjoy what I'm doing at the minute, even if I am working nights this weekend. Mind you I've only been doing it since August, and I've heard a few of my consultants grumble about if they'd had their time again they'd not sure if they'd even choose medicine let alone anaesthetics. But others still love their job, and at least for now whilst I'm still full of enthusiasm, so do I.

Oh yeah and if the GMC booted me out tomorrow I'd become a gentleman thief like George Clooney in Ocean's 11. :D

Edited by luckyluke

Aye, do it. I used travbuddy.com to do mine and it was good because it's also got recommendations for what to do/see/where to stay from people that are travelling there at the same time as you. In fact, did you not sign up to it to follow mine at the time?

Aye, do it. I used travbuddy.com to do mine and it was good because it's also got recommendations for what to do/see/where to stay from people that are travelling there at the same time as you. In fact, did you not sign up to it to follow mine at the time?

If you haven't been to India get out to Kerala and Goa and so on before all gets fucked up.

Just to manage expectations I would anticipate a "Wish you were here" report, rather than a coming-of-age travelog...

" Got up, had breakfast, beat off hordes of fanny with a shitty stick, went to bed."

?

:suicide:

Is that because women don juan anything to do with you?

?

:suicide: very good

?

It's cos I'm a Juan Quixote (Wanky hotty) ------> :suicide: <-------

I am happy with the majority of my job, would like to continue on with what I am doing but just on a larger level (bigger budget) and a wee wage increase wouldnt go wrong either.

Other than that I guess it would be working in Don Drapers office watching Christina Hendricks all day...:lol: