What's your mental image of posters on here?

Howmanheyman

EErrmm Im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing Howman!

Her hair looks a similarish colour to mine! My hair used to be long and blonde, then last year I went very dark, now its longish and bronzey/blondey/golden and so on and on :D

Edited by Toonraider

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you still buy White Lightening? :D

She asked expectantly, whilst simultaneously reaching for her coat.

:huff: I'm not a cider fan. Infact I drink very little. Just the odd glass of Rose or Red wine. Used to like a Baileys but that gives me indigestion now :rolleyes:Oh or a WKD Blue if I'm feeling thirsty.

You should try water. :suicide:

I'm reminded of The Broon Bottle vs Cider Woman :icon_lol:

Like I said, all females on here are good looking in my mind. :D

Gan to the match today Dennis? Fucking miserable outside.

I've got TR down as looking just like a young Joanna Lumley for some reason.

Like I said, all females on here are good looking in my mind. :suicide:

Gan to the match today Dennis? Fucking miserable outside.

I've got TR down as looking just like a young Joanna Lumley for some reason.

Thanks, I take that as a compliment! :D Shes still lovely now.

Bloody ell CT thank you!!!!!!!!! :huff::suicide: All I can say is my hair was Linda's colour last year LOL

Actually we once stayed in her house in Essex :D (after she'd left it of course) :icon_lol:

I'd have smashed her back door in just to be able to say it. :rolleyes:

200px-Blackadder_queenie.jpg

bapanel.jpg

Catmag tbh :icon_lol:

Funnily enough I thought the same thing when I saw it :D

"Oh Edmund, I do love it when you get cross. Sometimes I think about having you executed just to see the expression on your face.." :suicide:

Since a few of the lads & lasses have done so already, my ugly mug is currently my avatar. Since this will by only period of access to the net for a little while, it will stay up until some time tomorrow morning.

Back story behind the shot: 30'something birthday party last year, blind/drunk as a bat and the lass bleached the mop on top for the party - i looked a bit like Canizarez on the night.

Tin hat firmly placed on head :(

Edited by Year Zero

Since a few of the lads & lasses have done so already, my ugly mug is currently my avatar. Since this will by only period of access to the net for a little while, it will stay up until some time tomorrow morning.

Back story behind the shot: 30'something birthday party last year, blind/drunk as a bat and the lass bleached the mop on top for the party - i looked a bit like Canizarez on the night.

............... and it's gone.

was nothing ever their anyway? you must have set it as your profile picture so nobody would've seen it.

It was there yesterday until now, up until that last post a couple of minutes ago now [after i removed it].

And it was set as my avatar pic, and it was viewable on the forum beside my posts as i checked it iirc.

Nothing lost, i've probably dodged a few bullets anyway.

Edited by Year Zero

Damn it, I think that's what I must have done too.

:(

was nothing ever their anyway? you must have set it as your profile picture so nobody would've seen it.

It was there yesterday until now, up until that last post a couple of minutes ago now.

And it was set as my avatar pic, and it was viewable on the forum beside my posts as i checked it iirc.

Wasn't there today big dog, stick it up again!

Damn it, I think that's what I must have done too.

:(

It was there yesterday until now, up until that last post a couple of minutes ago now.

Wasn't there today big dog, stick it up again!

I've just changed my viewable avatar [although it isn't me in the pic] again ie. i do actually know how to muck around with the avatar settings :icon_lol: . The image of myself was a gif file.

It's there now/viewable, it's a gif file avatar. I'll leave it there for about 15 minutes.

Tin hat has now been firmly placed backed on.