Andy Gray sacked by Sky over sexism row

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keys said last night: “I absolutely refute any suggestion of any racism.

"This was off-air and 11 years ago and anyone who knows me knows that Ruud Gullit, Dion Dublin and Ian Wright are not only my past associates but some of my best friends.”

;)

"Some of my best friends are chockos!"

Reading the rest of the article, he sounds like a fucking horrible piece of work.

Or a Caramac bar?

He should have had a word with Ashley about JFK tbh

Ex-Wimbeldon manager Joe Kinnear is next on his list. When the issue of a ­vacant coaching job at Blackburn Rovers is ­mentioned ­Graeme Souness says: “Joe Kinnear will get that, won’t he?”

Keys, talking about ex-Wimbledon manager Dave Bassett – nicknamed “Harry” – retorts: “Don’t be daft – they need a proper manager.

"Joe would be like Harry Bassett.”

well its kinda raciest when you think about it choco meaning chocolate with it been brown so hes wrong to say that

It's no more racist towards Black people than Scottish people though is it? It's a stupid thing to say and it's sort of offensive if you want to take it that way but it's hardly worth getting up in arms about.

Chocolate is often used as another way of saying brown. Just like you could call a white guy Milky or something. It's hardly hate filled.

well its kinda raciest when you think about it choco meaning chocolate with it been brown so hes wrong to say that

Raciest? Brown chocolate? The article is pretty explicit in its meaning, we don't need you to deconstruct it mastermind

oh how convienient you jump on me just for mention an article

If you're 26, how do you pay for your computer, your electricity, your phone bill?

I'm just amazed that anyone can be this dense and manage these things...

Edited by The Fish