Andy Gray sacked by Sky over sexism row

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keys interview coming up on Talksh!te in a minute.

Alicia?

no wonder everyone on here hates you.

You're loved you mate. ;)

difference is i support a different club. A club that most on here hate (I'll never get why).

You support NUFC and are still widely hated.

Alicia?

You're loved you mate. :lol:

difference is i support a different club. A club that most on here hate (I'll never get why).

Which is why I'm here. Why are you here again? You sad cunt... You sad sad cunt. Are you hated so much on Spurs forums that you come to a relatively small NUFC forum that is lenient on banning? You sad, sad, sad, sad, supersad cunt.

Were you arguing about noise levels with somebody sat 10 metres away from the away crowd because of what you thought you could hear on a stream? ;) You sad, sad, infinitely sad cunt.

Fuck off.

bbc_matt

Keys has a pop at Rio Ferdinand, Daily Mail/Sun, West Ham, Karren B....this is some apology.

12 minutes ago via web

How long has he been on ffs???? Looking forward to hearing this.

About 20 minutes, he sounds like hes dug in for the long haul.

Im bored already, I was hoping for tears. Instead all I get is excuses.

String him up says I.

I'd rather you died than him.

I dont think anyone actually cares what you'd rather.

Getting called sad by a guy who sits in his bedroom that he has made to look like an arcade by filling it with pinball machines.

Forgive me if I dont shead a tear, now run along and play with Leazes or better still find a bird, sell your street fighter two special edition and take her on holiday.

Then maybe just MAYBE you might get laid and cheer up a bit.

Getting called sad by a guy who sits in his bedroom that he has made to look like an arcade by filling it with pinball machines.

Forgive me if I dont shead a tear, now run along and play with Leazes or better still find a bird, sell your street fighter two special edition and take her on holiday.

Think this may be a case of mistaken identities. And it was J69's garage iirc.

Edited by Renton

Think this may be a case of mistaken identities. And it was J69's garage iirc.

;)

Alicia?

You're loved you mate. ;)

Which is why I'm here. Why are you here again? You sad cunt... You sad sad cunt. Are you hated so much on Spurs forums that you come to a relatively small NUFC forum that is lenient on banning? You sad, sad, sad, sad, supersad cunt.

Were you arguing about noise levels with somebody sat 10 metres away from the away crowd because of what you thought you could hear on a stream? ;) You sad, sad, infinitely sad cunt.

Fuck off.

Well, I have to say this, but

Well said :lol:

That would be me. And I'm married. And I've been on my hols to Vegas, Sydney and New York in the past 12months ta. Feel free to try again though.