Make three predictions about the world

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

The pressure of hiding his sexuality is clearly taking it's toll. He's openly fantasising about me and Manc getting jiggy.

Poor old queen has my lefty sympathy tbh.

:jesuswept:

WHERE ARE YOUR 3 PREDICTIONS YOU SCHWEPPES SIPPING SAUSAGE STRANGLER

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pressure of hiding his sexuality is clearly taking it's toll. He's openly fantasising about me and Manc getting jiggy.

ah, supporting your mate again. Bless ;)

WHERE ARE YOUR 3 PREDICTIONS YOU SCHWEPPES SIPPING SAUSAGE STRANGLER

;)

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

When I got banned off here for racism (even though no racism was ever proven, no intent was involved, and there was no racism), one of the reasons I was given was TT were looking at sponsors, and didn't want to look like mugs, the football club could be watching and we needed some credibility. I'm afraid the last 40 posts on this thread make this board look like mugs.

I'll happily lend you my support whilst you go through this difficult emotional stage Leazes. Coming out is always hard for the older gentleman.

Together we'll get you through it Sweetcheeks

When I got banned off here for racism (even though no racism was ever proven, no intent was involved, and there was no racism), one of the reasons I was given was TT were looking at sponsors, and didn't want to look like mugs, the football club could be watching and we needed some credibility. I'm afraid the last 40 posts on this thread make this board look like mugs.

I agree Stevie, it was going fine until the stalkers came in and all joined hands.

Would be better to move on and keep to the topic now I reckon.

I'll happily lend you my support whilst you go through this difficult emotional stage Leazes. Coming out is always hard for the older gentleman.

Together we'll get you through it Sweetcheeks

don't need your support dear, your mate does though, you've gave it to him so far you don't even have to ask him anymore :lol:

You should move on, as Stevie says BTW. People are supposed to be grown men, they can argue their own corners if they want to start them I would say and stop these threads going down like this.

I love how Leazes is obsessing about keeping on topic but doesn't seem to be able to resist replying to off topic posts. Basically won't allow anyone else the last word, bit like a stubborn 8 year old :jesuswept:

Just heard Susperia's entry in the Norwegian Eurovision heats in full. I fear my prediction about a Nordic country sending a metal band is doomed to fail - the chorus is practically non-existent. :jesuswept:

1. Tunisia and Egypt will get new leaders, but they will ultimately prove to be as competent as Hamid Kharzai.

2. North Korea will do somethinng stupid like test a missile over Japan or sink another boat.

3. The UK economy will shrink, or be flat.

• 1 month later...
Something major will happen in Italy, a volcano going off or an earthquake

I could see five letters and I is right next to J, and got both volcano and earthquake right.

There will be a significant terrorist act in France

A UFO sighting will make international news

Someone on this site will be arrested.

You could claim that as one DID, later to be exposed as a fake.

Edited by McFaul

Something major will happen in Italy, a volcano going off or an earthquake

I could see five letters and I is right next to J, and got both volcano and earthquake right.

There will be a significant terrorist act in France

A UFO sighting will make international news

Someone on this site will be arrested.

You could claim that as one DID, later to be exposed as a fake.

I'm claiming it. Was it fake Parky?

My mate is married to a Japanese girl and he's Italian if that helps oot mate.

Anywhere else I should avoid going on holiday to Stevie? Is Italy safe again?

You'll be alright in the North, south of Florence, oh dear.

Been a mad year for seismic activity, it's not just a normal year. Three biggies in less than 9 month, fuckin massive ones really, Iceland stopped all air travel, when did that ever happen? New Zealand's worst in 90 year, and Japan's worst ever. Don't anyone say it's just normal, not on this size all in the same space of time it's not normal. The earth's having a good fuckin moan, and so it should with all us humans fucking it up.

"Been a mad year for seismic activity, it's not just a normal year"

nonsense of course

what you mean is that we have had three quakes in populated areas

quakes go on all the time at roughly the same frequency world wide - when they happen deep under a plate in the Pacific it affects no-one

"Been a mad year for seismic activity, it's not just a normal year"

nonsense of course

what you mean is that we have had three quakes in populated areas

quakes go on all the time at roughly the same frequency world wide - when they happen deep under a plate in the Pacific it affects no-one

So how's it nonsense you old cunt? Show me the last 9.0 earthquake, and Iceland aye what a densely populated place. The three events are 1 in 4 or 5 year occurances, they've all happened in the last 8 month.