Liverpool bid £35 million+ for Carroll

DesperateDannyB

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what was carrol like for liverpool yesterday then? anyone watch it?

First touch was an 18 yard header on target. He lost the ball in deeper positions a couple of times but looked strong in the air, as you would expect basically. Certainly didnt look better than Zidane.

what was carrol like for liverpool yesterday then? anyone watch it?

Put it this way, if you only take the time he was on the pitch into consideration they lost 1-0.

£35 million? :(:icon_lol:

Edited by Ketsbaia

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but there are many questions coming to light on the role of agents and their companies during the Carroll transfer.

Apparently Carroll was in the process of changing his agent in January from North East based Peter Harrison to Mark Curtis from Direct Sports Management.

Curtis was apparently on the helicopter with Carroll but neither his name or Harrison's is on the transfer paperwork.

The named agent on the paperwork was David Bromley. He may have been representing Liverpool but thats odd since they have Comolli to represent them.

Bromley and Curtis (Carroll's new agent) both work for the same company. It appears that the same company was working both sides of the deal and there is therefore a conflict of interest. Outstanding question on the deal put to Liverpool are

1. Who was the registered agent for Andy Carroll on transfer deadline day, Monday January 31, 2011?

2. Can you confirm that the agent name on the official transfer paperwork was David Bromley (a Fifa registered agent)?

3. We understand that Mr Bromley was acting for Liverpool Football Club. Is that your understanding?

4. How often has Mr Bromley acted for Liverpool before the Andy Carroll deal?

5. Why would Liverpool require an agent to act on behalf of the club?

6. Are you aware of any connection between Mr Bromley and Mark Curtis, who is to be Andy Carroll's agent after arbitration?

7. Did you know that David Bromley is the company secretary of Direct Sports Management Ltd, of which Mark Curtis is also a director?

8. Was Mark Curtis present when the Andy Carroll deal at Liverpool was signed?

9. Was an agent's fee paid by Liverpool to Mr Bromley?

10. How much was that fee? And what was it for?

11. To whom was the fee paid? Was it paid to Direct Sports Management Limited?

12. Did the FA, at any stage, warn Mark Curtis that he was not in a position on transfer deadline day to represent Andy Carroll?

13. Who did represent Andy Carroll on transfer deadline day? Did he - as I understand his representation contract allows - represent himself?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/ma...nt-andy-carroll

Coincidence. Curtis is dodgy as fuck, he was the one caught giving 700 notes to Jermaine Pennant's Dad at a service station and was implicated in the dealings at Bolton with Allardyce's son etc.

If you can connect Curtis to José Antonio Martín of Bahia then you'd have the whole merry-go-round under one deal.

Coincidence. Curtis is dodgy as fuck, he was the one caught giving 700 notes to Jermaine Pennant's Dad at a service station and was implicated in the dealings at Bolton with Allardyce's son etc.

If you can connect Curtis to José Antonio Martín of Bahia then you'd have the whole merry-go-round under one deal.

Wasn't there a story at the time (rumour maybe) that Carroll'd been pressured by "big money men" in the game along the lines of making the money circulate.

Wasn't there a story at the time (rumour maybe) that Carroll'd been pressured by "big money men" in the game along the lines of making the money circulate.

nah, Fat Fred was the only chairman in football who did business with dodgy agents........ :icon_lol:

Oh do give over you tedious old cunt.

the scorn is deserved. FWIW, listening to all the tedious cunts complaining when we had a good team was different was it ?

Wow he's posting about Shepherd ewerk?, that little cameo into the thread proves once and for all that it is in fact manc-mag that is obsessed :icon_lol:

Where was Shepherd mentioned? There's no need to bring it into every thread you post in.

I don't. You should open your eyes. As I said, the scorn was deserved, lots of people mentioned nobody else a few years ago, you should have told them they were tedious bastards.

Leazes if you don't mention Shepherd/Halls era, how right you were about it and all that associated shite, for one whole week I'll double the donation I've already sent to Japan.

You don't have to agree, but if you manage it then I'll honour my offer.

Leazes if you don't mention Shepherd/Halls era, how right you were about it and all that associated shite, for one whole week I'll double the donation I've already sent to Japan.

One morning when a busker got on my carriage and started to play Romanian folk songs on the accordion, i offered him 4 euros to stop playing. Similar thinking tbh.

One morning when a busker got on my carriage and started to play Romanian folk songs on the accordion, i offered him 4 euros to stop playing. Similar thinking tbh.

:icon_lol:

did he take it?

did he take it?

Aye, i told him he was making me feel sick and he got off. I didnt interrupt him, it was between tunes/strangled cat impressions.

did he take it?

Aye, i told him he was making me feel sick and he got off. I didnt interrupt him, it was between tunes/strangled cat impressions.

;)

did he take it?

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: LeazesMag.

· View this post

· Un-ignore LeazesMag

:icon_lol: Works a treat, others should follow suit

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: LeazesMag.

· View this post

· Un-ignore LeazesMag

:icon_lol: Works a treat, others should follow suit

yes, a few people have pm'd me to say how much better the board is these last few days with you not behaving like a cunt.