Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the dream of Villa's relegation is over. With Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U and Spurs all left to play I can't see them picking up that many more points and Blackburn should pass them soon, but the bottom 3 are so shit it looks like even 33 points could be enough to stay up.

They could still go down btw ;)

;) Get a bet on them. 5/1 now. They were 1/10 to go down at one point when I was telling these Blackburn fans and other idiots to STFU.

;) Get a bet on them. 5/1 now. They were 1/10 to go down at one point when I was telling these Blackburn fans and other idiots to STFU.

Heh, they won't go like. I think 11th was a bit optimistic, mind :P It's amazing the difference getting rid of dressing room villains can do. Every time I've seen them at home, they've controlled the game since Christmas.

Heh, they won't go like. I think 11th was a bit optimistic, mind :P It's amazing the difference getting rid of dressing room villains can do. Every time I've seen them at home, they've controlled the game since Christmas.

That's true but something else that is true is that they were playing well and getting beat. They were carrying no luck, they turned the corner at Man Utd. I hope Kean leaves at some point and they get relegated. Their fans hate us for some reason, and I've heard of clubs getting above their station but at least 10 clubs outside the Premiership are bigger clubs than them, with bigger potential revenue and support basis, so for me 17th is success.

I've got a soft spot for Kean, EVERY fucka was on his case. You even had Coleman and Allardyce saying they didn't think he'd make it as a manager, forgetting the MASSIVE impact he had at Fulham, and under Fatty at Ewood. It was public bullying from every single angle.

Newcastle fined 40 thousand for derby ruck. Mackems only fined 20 k.

from SSN.

I think we're seen as the bad boys of the Premiership, look at the table at the very bottom.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011%E2%80%9312_Premier_League

We're seen as the most disrespectful of our opponents, most disrespectful of referees, and Carver/Pardew seen as the most poorly behaved coaching staff of all 20 teams.

if we were in the bottom 6 in the league six we'd probably be way better off in that table.

Perhaps we are disrespectful to referees because they are useless?

In the last 2 home games we've had about 4 obvious penalties denied and numerous crap decisions given against us.

Newcastle fined 40 thousand for derby ruck. Mackems only fined 20 k.

from SSN.

That's mental like. Both teams were out of order but how were we 20k worse than they were? :lol:

They should've been fined 20k for Cattermole's 40th second (not minute) thuggery in midfield alone. Edited by McFaul

And Wellbeck acting the cunt.

Campbell was antagonising the crowd too and he wasn't even playing.

On O'Neils instructions...when they scored all the subs were told by him to get off the bench and act like cunts/ celebrate the goal.

Let them beat us at something ffs. They'll be adding this late winner to the 1-1 scoreline and claiming they always win 2-1 on RTG.

We've beat them 2-1 more than they've beat us 2-1.

So we'll take that away from them too. :ninja:

Is it not because we requested a hearing and they didn't?

If it is that what a disgrace! Is Putin on the FA nuw or something? "Question nothing or else", big wig cunts.

Let them beat us at something ffs. They'll be adding this late winner to the 1-1 scoreline and claiming they always win 2-1 on RTG.

:lol:

Sunderlette! Sunderlette! I dinnar if ye've heard but we got fined 20k less than the jordie scum! This is the happiest day since ah found that half full can of special brew at the dole centah.

It's a joke. We are punished for querying decisions, yet when the queries and complaints clubs make are upheld, the FA receive no punishment for the admitted ineptitudes of the people (referees/4th officials/Soho Sq big wigs) who make the charges to begin with. It's a bigger joke when you think clubs are scared to complain now even if they have a case. How the fuck is that democratic?

£40k is nowt, really. And the "incident" was nowt too.

I don't see how a £40k fine is going to prevent it happening again. Does anyone really believe that Pardew is going to call an emergency meeting and tell the players to stop standing up for themselves, when the opposition wipes them out, from now on?