Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a canny voicemail off Stevie yesterday from him at the match I think. Then, what sounds like, him having a piss. :lol:

Apologies mate pmsl. Was just after the final whistle and I went to the bog, I've got your number in my phone, and its went off in my pocket. Funnily enough I was wanting to speak to you, can you give us another game, mebeez mid March.

Got a canny voicemail off Stevie yesterday from him at the match I think. Then, what sounds like, him having a piss. :lol:

he probably was, wasn't he giving off before about lack of craic in the bogs at halftime? lol

Haha I went in the disabled bog in Level 6 so there was just me.

The FA need to start coming down on Hughes like a tonne of bricks. I'm slightly biased seeing as I'm old enough to remember him as the cunt of a player he was so fully expect this petulant behavior from him, the twat.

Just on Goals on Sunday, how pointless are some guests sometimes? Especially current players. Chopra and Boothroyd were a waste of air time on Sunday.

'So Jay, Frank Lampard still an important player Chelsea?'

'Yeah, you know, Frank Lampard has been a Chelsea player for a long time, and he's shown he's still an important player for Chelsea.'

Fucking hell.

The FA need to start coming down on Hughes like a tonne of bricks. I'm slightly biased seeing as I'm old enough to remember him as the cunt of a player he was so fully expect this petulant behavior from him, the twat.

Just on Goals on Sunday, how pointless are some guests sometimes? Especially current players. Chopra and Boothroyd were a waste of air time on Sunday.

'So Jay, Frank Lampard still an important player Chelsea?'

'Yeah, you know, Frank Lampard has been a Chelsea player for a long time, and he's shown he's still an important player for Chelsea.'

Fucking hell.

I remember when Andy Cole first came, all of his interviews seemed to start "Yeah you know der gaffur" and they didn't get any more interesting.

Am I the only one that can't stand Chris Kamara?

I think Jeff Stelling is the only one of all the bellends on Sky that I could sit through a pint with.

I didn't mind Kamara but went off him a little bit a couple of weeks back when he tweeted that it was justice 'Arry had been cleared as the amount he had tax dodged wasn't that much anyway. Lost in showbiz.

I remember when Andy Cole first came, all of his interviews seemed to start "Yeah you know der gaffur" and they didn't get any more interesting.

His best interview was the one they showed on Fantasy Football with Barry Venison (in an awful suit) after the Man U away game I think. He answers his question and then seems to be turned off. Just stares at one spot on the floor for 2 minutes while Venison answers his question.

Youtube has drawn a blank unfortunately.

Am I the only one that can't stand Chris Kamara?

I think Jeff Stelling is the only one of all the bellends on Sky that I could sit through a pint with.

I didn't mind Kamara but went off him a little bit a couple of weeks back when he tweeted that it was justice 'Arry had been cleared as the amount he had tax dodged wasn't that much anyway. Lost in showbiz.

I was given the Chris Kamara & Richard Digance comedy football book as an unbidden Christmas present a few years ago.

Suffice to say, a burning orphanage would raise more laughs

3918c36d37d1aa44cb559ebf2b65b163-getty-509274918.jpg

Lionel Messi celebrates his first goal in Argentina's 3-1 win over Switzerland. (Getty)

Lionel Messi scored his first international hat trick in Argentina's 3-1 win against Switzerland on Wednesday and he is crediting the breakthrough to the intense hatred football fans have for FIFA's Swiss president, Sepp Blatter.

Though Messi has scored six hat tricks for Barcelona this season and a total of 13 over the last three years for the Catalan club, he had never been able to score three goals in one match for his country. But that finally changed during Wednesday's friendly in Switzerland, home to FIFA headquarters and Sepp Blatter's birthplace.

"I could feel the passion of all the football fans around the world," Messi told the Argentine press after the match. "All of their displeasure for Mr. Blatter fueled me to score those goals against his country. It felt very strange. I don't hate anyone, even Mr. Blatter, but lots of other people do. Even babies. And pelicans."

Blatter has become an internationally despised figure as the leader of football's governing body amid strong accusations of corruption and a lack of transparency. He has also made a series of remarks belittling women, homosexuals and the fight against racism.

"Every time I touched the ball, I would see it as Mr. Blatter's face and it would say to me, 'Lionel, I am going to destroy football and then you will have to become a businessman and eat peas.' And then I would think, 'I don't want to eat peas' and I would kick his ball face extra hard and it would go in," Messi said. "I think if everyone imagined Mr. Blatter's face on the ball, there would be a lot more goals."

:lol:

(yes I know i's fake)

Edited by The Fish