Emergency Loan?

Flair

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's that lads name who plays (or played) in the lower leagues and he used to be a regular feature on the old Soccer AM and lovejoy used to pull himself over the lad every week. Not saying we should get him like just you lot got me thinking of shit strikers :lol: .

Also is it Kazenga who's got the broken leg at the minute? I know we loaned him out.

What's that lads name who plays (or played) in the lower leagues and he used to be a regular feature on the old Soccer AM and lovejoy used to pull himself over the lad every week. Not saying we should get him like just you lot got me thinking of shit strikers :lol: .

Also is it Kazenga who's got the broken leg at the minute? I know we loaned him out.

I think you may be talking about Lee Trundle?

What's that lads name who plays (or played) in the lower leagues and he used to be a regular feature on the old Soccer AM and lovejoy used to pull himself over the lad every week. Not saying we should get him like just you lot got me thinking of shit strikers :icon_lol: .

Aye that's him :lol: .

Anyone that watches the reserves see any potential in that Vuckic in all? all the hype about him's seemed to just die off.

What's that lads name who plays (or played) in the lower leagues and he used to be a regular feature on the old Soccer AM and lovejoy used to pull himself over the lad every week. Not saying we should get him like just you lot got me thinking of shit strikers :icon_lol: .

Anyone that watches the reserves see any potential in that Vuckic in all? all the hype about him's seemed to just die off.

Is he fit? We've just given him the new standard 5.5 year contract so im not sure how he cant even make the bench at the minute.

Is he fit? We've just given him the new standard 5.5 year contract so im not sure how he cant even make the bench at the minute.

No idea I didn't even know we'd just give him a new deal, it does seem strange he's not making the bench.

ALAN PARDEW has admitted he may have to turn to the free transfer market to bolster his squad after Shola Ameobi was elbowed out of Newcastle United’s clash at Craven Cottage.

Ameobi sustained a broken cheekbone in the capital just two days after United sold Andy Carroll to Liverpool.

Pardew has also lost Xisco on loan to Deportivo la Coruna, while Ryan Donaldson is at Hartlepool and Phil Airey is out with a hamstring injury.

Ex-Arsenal and Boro frontman Jeremie Aliadiere heads a list of freebies on soccer’s scrapheap, while there are out-of-contract players up for grabs on the Continent.

Pardew told the Chronicle: “It is a possibility. We have to explore every avenue. The situation is we are short on bodies.”

Yet help is at hand with Cheik Tiote back from suspension to face second-placed Arsenal after serving a three-game ban.

There are also Toon troopers like Ryan Taylor and Steven Taylor to return from injury, while Hatem Ben Arfa and Dan Gosling are also due back in action in March.

Pardew also hopes new boy Stephen Ireland will be ready within two weeks.

He added: “We will have Ryan Taylor back soon and I am looking forward to having Cheik back in the team on Saturday. That will be a big boost for everybody.”

With Ameobi possibly out for two months, Pardew said: “It is a massive blow. Shola is going to be crucial because we have already lost Andy Carroll.

“To lose him has put extra pressure on us all.

“The doctor thinks it might be the fracture of the cheekbone.

“The injury is going to keep him out for some time.”

:lol:

Edited by Barney

ALAN PARDEW has admitted he may have to turn to the free transfer market to bolster his squad after Shola Ameobi was elbowed out of Newcastle United’s clash at Craven Cottage.

Shola is going to be crucial because we have already lost Andy Carroll.

.”

:lol:

we didn't loose him though that's the thing, WE SOLD HIM OF OUR OWN ACCORD! different story if we was injured for the season, but he makes it out as if we're short on numbers and its nobodies fault - we had a month to sort our numbers out not one day Alan, new knew our squad was waffer thin at the start of the window!!

boils my piss sometimes!

Edited by scotty84

Why the hell did we let Routledge go? Unbelievable. Even he could prob do a job off the front man.

We must have had someone lined up but that fell through. Quite scary that we let him without having another deal for a right-winger sealed though.

ridiculous that we let three players go and brought in only one when the squad was already wafter thin.

i feel like deadman right now. if i saw ashley i don't think i'd be able to sto myself sticking one on him

Why the hell did we let Routledge go? Unbelievable. Even he could prob do a job off the front man.

We must have had someone lined up but that fell through. Quite scary that we let him without having another deal for a right-winger sealed though.

Larsson I think it was, but ofc Ashley was too tight to stump up the cash.

For all that he's been ridiculed, even loaning Xisco out was a mistake. The squad was simply too thin to be letting players leave on loan.

why the fuck did we get rid of routledge? for all his faults at least he was an outlet with pace. hasd a few decent games this season despite his wayward final ball. good impact sub. madness to get rid without replacing.

oh i know, let's get rid two players where we're short already and replace them with a central midfielder, one of the few positions where we're reasonably well covered.

what the fuck has ashley been drinking? pure meth or something?

Hasn't Mutu been sacked off by Fiorentina? Worth a punt if he stops sticking shit up his nose like.

Maybe we could lure him in by offering to keep him supplied.

This really is desperate but it's not exactly a shocker I think every single poster on this forum has said at some point we need a striker so they loaned one out and sold another. Xisco must have been abysmal in training because I fail to see how he's any worse than Best and like what's already been said the loaning out of Routledge was madness even if we were planning on bringing someone in surely we could have held off on letting him leave until then.

You'd think the people running us knew fuck all about football...