Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal - Saturday 5th February K/O - 3:00pm

Flair

:razz:Btw Williamson was abysmal. Agree with those praising Simpson as well.

He needed his head kicked in for that 4th goal like. Schoolboy stuff.

I didn't notice it on the stream when it looked particularly bad, but the little deflection off Enrique really made it a perfect cross.

Wow, thats the second half watched.

Gutted at the end we didnt win.

Like the way after the second pen had gone in, the keeper kicks the ball upfield as Joey and Nolan bear down on him for a second time :razz:

Also think Danny Simpson is not getting enough praise. Starting to look a very good right back both defending and attacking and for me is outshining Enrique at the moment.

Felt the tears welling up watching the fans celebrate at 4-4 and full time.

Finally, can we all now start getting behind Ashley and singing a few Ashley wonderland songs. If he feels the love from the terraces and can enjoy a few pints round the big market, he might, might, just not flog Tiote, Enrique and Barton in the summer.

The only thing I saw related to that fat fuck yesterday was the tearing down of Sports Direct hoardings in the gallowgate and the only thing I heard related to him was "get out of our club" so I'd say that the mood of the people doesn't quite match your Ashley optimism yet. :(

Edited by MichaelNUFC

Like the way after the second pen had gone in, the keeper kicks the ball upfield as Joey and Nolan bear down on him for a second time :razz:

Also think Danny Simpson is not getting enough praise. Starting to look a very good right back both defending and attacking and for me is outshining Enrique at the moment.

Finally, can we all now start getting behind Ashley and singing a few Ashley wonderland songs. If he feels the love from the terraces and can enjoy a few pints round the big market, he might, might, just not flog Tiote, Enrique and Barton in the summer.

The only thing I saw related to that fat fuck yesterday was the tearing down of Sports Direct hoardings in the gallowgate and the only thing I heard related to him was "get out of our club" so I'd say that the mood of the people doesn't quite match your Ashley optimism yet. :lol:

'twas a joke mate :(

:razz:Btw Williamson was abysmal. Agree with those praising Simpson as well.

He needed his head kicked in for that 4th goal like. Schoolboy stuff.

I didn't notice it on the stream when it looked particularly bad, but the little deflection off Enrique really made it a perfect cross.

Decent cross or not, Van Persie had got miles away from him. Awful, awful defending.

I hope someone puts a bomb under your taxi, or at very least your PC you fucking moron.

Has anyone got the MotD highlights? Missed it last night.

http://www.fileserve.com/file/p93Uy32

http://bitshare.com/?f=jemrxp76

http://hotfile.com/dl/102253785/56ac..._2011.avi.html

Delete if not allowed mods.

Ban

The South Korean CF? We're not after him now are we? He's shite. Well, he must be because there's nee youtube stuff of him.

EDT: Wooooaahh!!! Had on a minute people. I typed c o z and it has printed 'because'. FFS. If I had wanted 'because' I would have typed it. Electronic wizardry to make us type propa?

Edited by snakehips

I hope someone puts a bomb under your taxi, or at very least your PC you fucking moron.

Don't you lot have to take a vow to safeguard life?

:(

Arsenal fans trying to say the match was fixed. :razz:

I had to put up with a gooner at work who was adamant that neither was a penalty, Diaby shouldn't have been sent off because Barton should have been sent off before Diaby "had to take matters into his own hands".

Gooners, what a twat

Bit more quoted from Cheik in the Mirror

“At half-time it was a very angry dressing room. The manager was furious, shouting. He said this is not Newcastle United.

“He said it was up to us to put it right, to give something back to the fans. We had to give them something, they spend a lot of money and time on supporting the team and we had let them down. He was very annoyed.

“There were things thrown in there and we had let ourselves down. It was not a normal performance. He told us to wake up.

Not much doubt he's giving the credit to the manager there.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Fair play to Pinocchio :razz: I bet he was hating it deep down though, he's nee toon lover that's for certain.

Bit more quoted from Cheik in the Mirror

“At half-time it was a very angry dressing room. The manager was furious, shouting. He said this is not Newcastle United.

“He said it was up to us to put it right, to give something back to the fans. We had to give them something, they spend a lot of money and time on supporting the team and we had let them down. He was very annoyed.

“There were things thrown in there and we had let ourselves down. It was not a normal performance. He told us to wake up.

Not much doubt he's giving the credit to the manager there.

None at all and credit where credits due.

Well, just finished watching the MOTD highlights. So pleased I downloaded and watched the full match first because the highlights just dont do the game justice.

Each time you watch it, its just so remarkable and each time I keep hoping that Nolans shot goes in.

Well, just finished watching the MOTD highlights. So pleased I downloaded and watched the full match first because the highlights just dont do the game justice.

Each time you watch it, its just so remarkable and each time I keep hoping that Nolans shot goes in.

I know what you mean, I still go "Ooooooh" as it creeps past the post, and I've watched it a dozen or so times now.