Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal - Saturday 5th February K/O - 3:00pm

Flair

Sagna now accusing Dowd of swearing at him.. :razz:

Also TalkShite are running a poll this morning asking whether Barton's challenge was fair of foul. 59% reckon it was a foul proving beyond all doubt that the majority of the audience there are fucking clueless.

And it's really beginning to get on my tits where it's being reported time and time again that Nolan 'escaped punishment' for his push on Szczesny. He got booked you fucking morons!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/fe...-premier-league

Finally an objective match report from someone giving us the credit we deserve. Also, Wenger popped out the old 'I deedunt see eet' with regard to Diaby on barton. WHat a fucking disgrace :lol: He is wallowing in self-parody now

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Finally an objective match report from someone giving us the credit we deserve. Also, Wenger popped out the old 'I deedunt see eet' with regard to Diaby on barton. WHat a fucking disgrace :lol: He is wallowing in self-parody now

"I don't understand Diaby's reaction. I went in one-footed, cleanly took the ball and my momentum carried me into him," Barton said. "I think it was stupid from him. They were 4-0 up, there was no need for him to react the way he reacted. For me it wasn't an issue. If the Arsenal players don't like being tackled, they should go and play basketball or netball
or one of the other games
."

:lol:

Coenesque

Current text doing the rounds:

The RSPCA have acted quickly after the weekends events in Newcastle. If you see an Arsenal fan with a dog ask them

to call 0800 40 41 42 43 44 for free advice on how to hold onto a lead.

Just got back home from this immense game. Really was a tale of two halfs and the two turning points for me were djourou going off and obviously the diaby SO. We were absolutely brilliant as soon as we scored the first and when Nolan banged it last minute I thought I was dreaming, so close to going in.

On an off note was watching best the first half and he was offside on every occasion, literally everytime. He was absolutely shit but his finish for his offside goal was decent as well as his goal.

Just got back home from this immense game. Really was a tale of two halfs and the two turning points for me were djourou going off and obviously the diaby SO. We were absolutely brilliant as soon as we scored the first and when Nolan banged it last minute I thought I was dreaming, so close to going in.

On an off note was watching best the first half and he was offside on every occasion, literally everytime. He was absolutely shit but his finish for his offside goal was decent as well as his goal.

I sit at the other end of the pitch but it never even occurred to me that his disallowed goal was onside. I just assumed he was off. Again. :lol:

Has someone nicked Louise Taylor's login details? swoon.gif

While it's unusually pro-NUFC it's her trademark, dogshit prose all the same :lol:

The reaction of the arsenal fans is pathetic and hilarious :lol: Lots of talk of our thuggery and even theories abound that Pardoo told our squad to target Diaby with leg-breaking tackles 2nd half, as he would react badly having suffered multiple breaks in the past.

Wenger has really outdone himself this time. I hope Barca HUMILIATE arsenal in the CL. They were so rampant against Arsenal 2 years ago that they resorted to kicking the likes of Xavi and co. I despise Arsenal now, far more than the current Manure team, they're relatively pleasant by comparison. I hope West Ham or whoever it is fucking tonk them in the Carling Cup final.