I fucked off

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nest stop fanzone Stev-eh.

By the way are you on the happy pills? Ive never known someone so jovial.

I couldn't go 90 minutes without swearing, I'm amazed no swear words ever slip out on that.

Sorry I'll try and be more miserable next time Danny.

Thats because all your mates are southerners.

Come on, we all know Steve had a sharpner before going on, giggling and chatting like a giddy school girl. That isnt the surly pseudo hoolie off here.

Thats because all your mates are southerners.

Come on, we all know Steve had a sharpner before going on, giggling and chatting like a giddy school girl. That isnt the surly pseudo hoolie off here.

Danny they rang me at 1220 some bird called Carly, she said got my number off Rob Stewart who's The Telegraph guy I spoke to yesterday and Hawksbee and Jacobs wanted me on at 215. I said I couldn't because I'd be working then, and could they do it now, so she said I'll ring you back, 5 mins later Hawksbee and Jacobs were talking to me doing a pre-record. I don't drink through the week mate, well now and then but not often. I think in a way Chez is right geordies do sound happier than generic Southerners.

Im only yanking your chain Stevie, so you sound like Robson Green when he has landed a whopping tarpin, big deal.

Remember things could always be worse for geordies ringing up radio stations.

:lol: :lol:

I'm not particularly jovial, had a good time of it lately, would you say you sound miserable. I've got the producers mobile number now Carly, I'll tell her my big yid mate wants to come on tomorrow deal?

Im only yanking your chain Stevie, so you sound like Robson Green when he has landed a whopping tarpin, big deal.

Remember things could always be worse for geordies ringing up radio stations.

:lol: :lol:

I'm not particularly jovial, had a good time of it lately, would you say you sound miserable. I've got the producers mobile number now Carly, I'll tell her my big yid mate wants to come on tomorrow deal?

ooh ooh can I, can I mention at least three times how long I have been going to games???

I do sound miserable because I am, like every jewish person, at my happiest when Im moaning.

Just found out my mother left at half-time to go shopping for a new kettle and some crochet yarn, so you're in good company. :lol:

:lol: Pleased to hear it. Hey there's 2,000 of us out there, you'd think I was the only one, and I wasn't exaggerating, I looked back at the Milburn and there was hundreds walking down.

Get yasel on Legends man Stevie.

Fucking listening tonight at work and Slaven and the tiddler going on about how we are "over the moon for getting a draw against 10 man Arsenal."

I have met the three of them before and they are all spot on in real life, but on the radio Tiddler has not got a fucking clue what he's talking about, Malcom at times is fucking clueless too, Slaven is the only one who isn't scared to say the truth and tell it how it is.

If anyone else listens to The Legends, make a not of when a Sunderland fan called "Makka" phones in, only ever fucking phones when Sunderland win. Now this kid is blind, he follows Sunderland like mad and he describes moments in games as if he saw everything happen, I don't care about that tho just the fucking fact he comes on and talks a whole lotta shit about how good his team are when they win but never fucking bothers to ring when they get beat.

Get yasel on Legends man Stevie.

Fucking listening tonight at work and Slaven and the tiddler going on about how we are "over the moon for getting a draw against 10 man Arsenal."

I have met the three of them before and they are all spot on in real life, but on the radio Tiddler has not got a fucking clue what he's talking about, Malcom at times is fucking clueless too, Slaven is the only one who isn't scared to say the truth and tell it how it is.

If anyone else listens to The Legends, make a not of when a Sunderland fan called "Makka" phones in, only ever fucking phones when Sunderland win. Now this kid is blind, he follows Sunderland like mad and he describes moments in games as if he saw everything happen, I don't care about that tho just the fucking fact he comes on and talks a whole lotta shit about how good his team are when they win but never fucking bothers to ring when they get beat.

I wouldn't disgrace myself by going on that shit station, ironic saying that like seeing as though I've been on Talksport, but no Super Alc is set in his ways, the mackem bloke how the fuck he's a legend is anyones guess, and Slaven is a toon hating arsehole. They're all set in their ways and aren't versatile at all. They stick that loud old tosser on from Hartlepool on every day and he's fucking shit nothing to say and they laugh at him for no reason ALL the time.

I have got fuck all else to listen to at work tbh, best way to make 2 hours pass. Hartlepool fan, Bert I think his name is. What a disgrace he is, just wants to wind Malcolm up. Agree with you on Slaven btw, he likes nothing more than seeing NUFC suffer.

I tell you who else pisses me right of! Some fucking mackem on there called Amanda, eee my lord I could strangle the cow just for her accent. Never heard anything like the fucka! "eeyah Berneh" fucking hell. Hate the word "Geet" n all. As a human being, I could not bring my self to say that word in front of people, its the worst word ever invented by man, its fucking disgusting, anyone who says it should be fucking shot straight in the forehead.

Edited by bawan

I have got fuck all else to listen to at work tbh, best way to make 2 hours pass. Hartlepool fan, Bert I think his name is. What a disgrace he is, just wants to wind Malcolm up. Agree with you on Slaven btw, he likes nothing more than seeing NUFC suffer.

I tell you who else pisses me right of! Some fucking mackem on there called Amanda, eee my lord I could strangle the cow just for her accent. Never heard anything like the fucka! "eeyah Berneh" fucking hell. Hate the word "Geet" n all. As a human being, I could not bring my self to say that word in front of people, its the worst word ever invented by man, its fucking disgusting, anyone who says it should be fucking shot straight in the forehead.

Me brother reckons 'geet' comes from the scandanavian influence, like with yhem (hem) and bairn (barn). I think it was like the word for shit in Swedish which swedes use to mean very. Or something like that.

The Swedes do stick "skit" (pronounced sort of halfway between "sheet" and "wheet") on the start of words as an intensifier, aye (e.g. "skitbra"/"skit bra" = "really good"). Never heard of that derivation before but it makes sense given what else came into NE English/Scots from the Vikings etc., as you say.

We always used to say "geet" at school and Im more West End than the Pet Shop Boys.

Must've died out in the two generations between you leaving high and school and me starting :lol:

Where did you go Peter? Wallbottle?

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Page 1

Heroisme Newcastle Picu Penyesalan Fans Newcastle Fans Regret heroism Trigger

Monday, 07 February 2011 Monday, 07 February 2011

Prestasi Newcastle United mengatasi ketertinggalan empat gol pada laga melawan Arsenal masih menyisakan berbagai Newcastle United's achievement of four goals to overcome backwardness in the game against Arsenal still leaves many

cerita. story.

Satu kisah menarik melibatkan pengakuan seorang fans Newcastle Steve Marshall- Barnes. One interesting story involves the recognition of a Newcastle fan Steve Marshall-Barnes. Dia menyesal setengah He regretted half

mati sudah pulang dari St James' Park pada jeda pertandingan. dead had come back from St James' Park at halftime. Ketika itu gawang tim kesayangannya dirobek Arsenal When it ripped his favorite team Arsenal goalkeeper

empat kali tanpa mampu membalas. four times without being able to retaliate. Merasa tidak kuat melihat langsung pasukan Alan Pardew lebih dipermalukan lagi, Feeling strong is not directly the troops Alan Pardew saw more humiliated again,

Marshall-Barnes kemudian menyaksikan sisa laga di pub. Marshall-Barnes then watched the rest of the match in the pub. Di sini yang terjadi kemudian telah diketahui. Here that happened then was known. The The

Magpies–julukan Newcastle– yang di atas kertas tidak mungkin membawa pulang angka akibat gol Theo Walcott, Johan Magpies Newcastle-nickname-which on paper is not possible to bring home a goal from Theo Walcott figures, Johan

Djourou, dan Robin van Persie (2) mampu menyamakan kedudukan. Djourou and Robin van Persie (2) is able to equalize.

Tuan rumah sukses mengantongi satu angka berkat kepiawaian Joey Barton mengeksekusi dua penalti, Leon Best, dan Successful host pocketed a point thanks to Joey Barton's expertise to execute two penalties, Leon Best, and

Cheik Tiote. Cheik Tiote. ”Sejak itu saya bersumpah tidak akan pernah lagi meninggalkan partai sebelum selesai. "Since then I vowed never again to leave the party before completion. Bahkan, saat In fact, when

Newcastle tertinggal 0-5. Newcastle behind 0-5. Kemarin, saya bukannya putus harapan dengan penampilan Newcastle. Yesterday, I lose hope with the appearance instead of Newcastle. Saya cuma tak tahan I just can not stand

menghadapi kemungkinan tim kalah 0-8 atau 0-9,” kata Marshall-Barnes dilansir Telegraph. face the prospect of losing teams 0-8 or 0-9, "said Marshall-Barnes reported by the Telegraph. Marshall-Barnes, yang Marshall-Barnes, who

mengaku sudah membeli tiket terusan laga kandang Newcastle sejak 1992, punya alasan kuat atas tindakannya ini. claimed to have bought a ticket Newcastle home games since 1992, have a good reason for this action.

Dia baru masuk stadion saat Walcott mencetak gol pertama The Gunners–julukan Arsenal. He had entered the stadium when Walcott scored the Gunners first-nickname Arsenal. Ketika menemukan tempat When finding a place

duduknya, Marshall-Barnes melihat Djourou menggandakan keunggulan tim tamu. seat, Marshall-Barnes saw Djourou to double the advantage for the visitors. Disusul kemudian aksi Van Persie Followed later Van Persie action

yang menciptakan gol ganda. which creates a double goal. Maka, tidak heran jika dia yakin Newcastle akan menjadi bulan-bulanan Arsenal. So, do not be surprised if he was confident Newcastle will be a month-monthly Arsenal. ”Luar "Foreign

biasa. ordinary. Saya kecewa telah melewatkan sejarah. I am disappointed to have missed the history. Tapi, saya tetap senang Newcastle bisa mencuri angka dari situasi sulit But, I still love Newcastle can steal points from difficult situations

seperti itu,” sebut Marshall-Barnes. like that, "said Marshall-Barnes.

HARLEY IKHSAN HARLEY Ikhsan

I should sue these mugs like. I never said anything about foreign cunts and that's a direct quote.