I fucked off

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canny listen that like. Steve Marshall-Barnes made me giggle every time they said it as well.

Me too. :lol:

Great stuff Stevie - you're not alone, Steve Harper said that he wanted to walk out at half time too!

Cheers :lol: I'm just pleased it was them and not Collymore because my tone will have been a bit different. Surprised the mackems haven't got hold of this yet. "Obsessive" etc....

Good work Steve - thought you came over really well. Unfortunately the thought of Steve's double barrelled surname and Geordie accent just made me burst out laughing at work - got some right funny looks

Thanks SBT, I was concious of the fact I'd need to tone my accent down to avoid coming across as a thick cunt. I'm sure 90% of you could do it just as well or even better.

Came across very well, stevie. Well done.

You sound a lot younger than I had you for. You sound about 16! :lol:

Well one of us sounds 16 and is 33, and the other is 28 and looks 60, wonder which one I'd rather be.

I really don't by the way, just the radio reception.

The beard has gone so's I look about 12 now. I'm 29 by the way.

And anyways, you said I was handsome! :lol:

Well one of us sounds 16 and is 33, and the other is 28 and looks 60, wonder which one I'd rather be.

In an aged, weathered Sean Connery kind of way aye.

In an aged, weathered Sean Connery kind of way aye.

Aye well, better looking like an international sex symbol than sounding like Declan Donnelly, eh?

Edited by Wavey Davey

Haven't heard it yet but fair play for going on and that, Stevie. I'll listen to it when you hoy it up.

I'm shit at stuff like that. Got collared by 5Live coming out of St. Mary's after that 3-3 draw under Robson. Bloke just rammed the mic in my face and asked for an opinion. Fuck naas what I said. I never heard it.

Same thing happened at Alkmaar. Dutch TV bloke did the same thing, I understood what he said perfectly, but I just froze. To be fair I was several cakes to the wind that time like.

Edited by WubbleUC

Haven't heard it yet but fair play for going on and that, Stevie. I'll listen to it when you hoy it up.

Aye I'll try and work oot what ye dee.

In hindsight I should've told them and The Telegraph that I want paying. They came to me not me going to them, and the way Talksport approached that interviewer "you were writing in The Telegraph", I should've said right £200 no regrets, and they got their 6 minutes off me on Talksport.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Aye I'll try and work oot what ye dee.

In hindsight I should've told them and The Telegraph that I want paying. They came to me not me going to them, and the way Talksport approached that interviewer "you were writing in The Telegraph", I should've said right £200 no regrets, and they got their 6 minutes off me on Talksport.

Cheque written to SMB then? One for the wall I suppose.