I fucked off

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The opposition isn't up to much Steve

'I felt sick': Newcastle fans tell of heartache at memorable comeback against Arsenal... because they left at half-time

You could hardly blame them, the Newcastle fans who streamed out of St James' Park before half-time as their team were humiliated by Arsenal in a devastating 26-minute period during which the visitors scored four goals.

But the anger of those who left to a chorus of jeers from Arsenal fans turned to devastation as they were forced to watch from the pub as televised updates told of the most remarkable comeback in Premier League history.

After Abou Diaby was sent off for reacting badly to a dangerous tackle from Joey Barton, Arsenal fell to pieces, conceding four goals in the final 20 minutes.

One of those who had turned their back on their team when they needed them most spoke today of the sinking feeling they felt when they realised what they were what missing.

Martin Lindsay, who had stormed out with a friend, said: 'I have watched Newcastle all my life and this is the first time I have left early. But the first half performance was so inept I couldn't stand any more.'

'We were pleased when the first one went in, then another. And then we got a third. We were delighted when we drew level, but also sick that we had missed it.'

Martin's misery was completed when those he'd left behind at the stadium, including his brother, bounced into town to celebrate one of Newcastle's greatest games.

The 21-year-old, added in The Sun: 'We'll never live this down. It was the best comeback and we missed it. If we watch Newcastle for the rest of out lives we will probably never see another game like it.

'It just goes to show you should never leave a game early. We certainly won't do it again.'

Another fan also told The Sun: 'I went home and then shopping with my mum. When we got in the car I put the radio on and couldn't believe it was 3-4. And then minutes later Cheik Tiote equalised - with me wishing I was back in the ground.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...l#ixzz1DPiEFZRW

Amateurs tbh

Guest Marshall-Barnes
The opposition isn't up to much Steve
'I felt sick': Newcastle fans tell of heartache at memorable comeback against Arsenal... because they left at half-time

You could hardly blame them, the Newcastle fans who streamed out of St James' Park before half-time as their team were humiliated by Arsenal in a devastating 26-minute period during which the visitors scored four goals.

But the anger of those who left to a chorus of jeers from Arsenal fans turned to devastation as they were forced to watch from the pub as televised updates told of the most remarkable comeback in Premier League history.

After Abou Diaby was sent off for reacting badly to a dangerous tackle from Joey Barton, Arsenal fell to pieces, conceding four goals in the final 20 minutes.

One of those who had turned their back on their team when they needed them most spoke today of the sinking feeling they felt when they realised what they were what missing.

Martin Lindsay, who had stormed out with a friend, said: 'I have watched Newcastle all my life and this is the first time I have left early. But the first half performance was so inept I couldn't stand any more.'

'We were pleased when the first one went in, then another. And then we got a third. We were delighted when we drew level, but also sick that we had missed it.'

Martin's misery was completed when those he'd left behind at the stadium, including his brother, bounced into town to celebrate one of Newcastle's greatest games.

The 21-year-old, added in The Sun: 'We'll never live this down. It was the best comeback and we missed it. If we watch Newcastle for the rest of out lives we will probably never see another game like it.

'It just goes to show you should never leave a game early. We certainly won't do it again.'

Another fan also told The Sun: 'I went home and then shopping with my mum. When we got in the car I put the radio on and couldn't believe it was 3-4. And then minutes later Cheik Tiote equalised - with me wishing I was back in the ground.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...l#ixzz1DPiEFZRW

Amateurs tbh

Aye I read them earlier. Ryder had the same kids in the EC tonight not that he does anything to make the story more interesting.

They were two gimpy looking kids as well, I was getting worried in case people thought it was me.

whos next to recieve it eh eh

Alreet Mong boy, report me as well if you like.

Go on sunshine, fill your boots, tell on the nasty boys mocking you because you're incapable of typing or even stringing a damned sentence together.

... or just fuck off? :lol:

Go on sunshine, fill your boots, tell on the nasty boys mocking you because you're incapable of typing or even stringing a damned sentence together.

Or call them faggots again. That tends to go down a treat when you're whining to the admins about abuse. :lol:

Or call them faggots again. That tends to go down a treat when you're whining to the admins about abuse. :lol:

Reported.

Reported.

:lol:

I wish you would pack it in reporting people. It's clogging up my e-mails.

And if you think you're big and clever and start repeatedly reporting posts just to be a twat then you'll find yourself banned for being a nuisance.

Deadman > Fish