I fucked off

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
I once had an article off N-O stolen by the Nigerian Sun. I shit thee not.

Fucking hell :lol:

Stuart off The Apprentice called himself "Stuart Baggs the brand", surely Steve Marshall-Barnes can claim that if he can. He's already reached three continents, more than can be said for Stuart.

I once had an article off N-O stolen by the Nigerian Sun. I shit thee not.

Fucking hell :lol:

Stuart off The Apprentice called himself "Stuart Baggs the brand", surely Steve Marshall-Barnes can claim that if he can. He's already reached three continents, more than can be said for Stuart.

I used to have the link. Dave spotted it I think. They basically added a paragraph to the beginning then lifted the rest verbatim. The cheeky cernts :lol:

We always used to say "geet" at school and Im more West End than the Pet Shop Boys.

Must've died out in the two generations between you leaving high and school and me starting :lol:

Where did you go Peter? Wallbottle?

Aye Walbottle was the place like, West Hall and single tabs from the shop on the corner.

I had some dodgy German paper nicked an article or two :lol:

Guest Marshall-Barnes
We always used to say "geet" at school and Im more West End than the Pet Shop Boys.

Must've died out in the two generations between you leaving high and school and me starting :lol:

Where did you go Peter? Wallbottle?

Aye Walbottle was the place like, West Hall and single tabs from the shop on the corner.

I had some dodgy German paper nicked an article or two :lol:

You seem too well educated to have been to Walbottle like.

Look at this 19:52 http://newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Prem...nes=&Page=2

Sun FM's on in the office (I know I know..) and they were talking about us being fairweather, describing some people's decision to come forward about leaving as "something you wouldn't admit to."

Over to you, Stevie...

Guest Marshall-Barnes
Sun FM's on in the office (I know I know..) and they were talking about us being fairweather, describing some people's decision to come forward about leaving as "something you wouldn't admit to."

Over to you, Stevie...

My response would be working in Sunderland, living in Sunderland or working for Sun FM isn't something they should be admitting to.

Fuckin hell :lol: it's not like am proud of it, am hurtin a bit, av spoken to people using the words "as good as Tino night" who stayed.

Over to you, Stevie...

My response would be working in Sunderland, living in Sunderland or working for Sun FM isn't something they should be admitting to.

Fuckin hell :lol: it's not like am proud of it, am hurtin a bit, av spoken to people using the words "as good as Tino night" who stayed.

Ring the bastads up SMB, have your say.

Guest Marshall-Barnes

Over to you, Stevie...

Ring the bastads up SMB, have your say.

No am nee Steve Raith, I don't want to be one of these sad cunts who actively go looking for publicity. Papers from now on and that's it.

Someone else off here can have a go next.

I say we send deadman out to represent us.

What if he only types like that but talks like Brian Sewell?

And leave the guy alone.

heh thease guys dont know the meaning of the word leave the guy alone there just acting like arseholes just to make themselfs look big infront of others

Edited by DEADMAN

heh dont even try or you will end up reported just like i might do with the others

Fuck off you spastic. Is that enough to get me reported?

yea i can easly report you fucker