I fucked off

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get over a wallpusher of all people abusing me though, you would just know one of them would have something to say. They have the same model of beeper as Gejon when there's a gateway presented to abuse Newcastle fans.

:lol: The scousers hilarious tbh, trying to compare not leaving a champions league final in another country early to leaving a premiership game early especially as we were hopeless against fulham and even worse 1st half v Arsenal, what's next a Man Utd fan telling us we've got it easy!

Good read that btw mate.

Came across canny tbf

Well what did ye expect :lol:

:lol: More swears.

Me mates just texted me saying you were trying hard not to swear I could tell.

Well done mate, you were excellent.

Thanks Steve, I wasn't nervous or nowt but I would've been if I had've thought on 500k people were listening to it.

" I went and had a drink before the match, which OBVIOUSLY I never do."

I might have misheard that bit (shite reception) but aren't ye allwez pissed on here after the match?

I said that I don't often get in that state, which to be fair is a lie, not sure why I mentioned that now like.

" I went and had a drink before the match, which OBVIOUSLY I never do."

I might have misheard that bit (shite reception) but aren't ye allwez pissed on here after the match?

I said that I don't often get in that state, which to be fair is a lie, not sure why I mentioned that now like.

:lol:

Fair play anyway.

shankly

Today 08:24 AMI have never walked out before the end of a game and never will.

In Istanbul we were 3-0 down and it looked like it would be 6 -0 by the end, instead we all got up at half time and sung You'll Never Walk Alone to lift the team in the dressing room... the rest is history.

Supporters are there to support their team and they are needed more when its going wrong. All those who walked out on the toon should be ashamed and cannot call themselves supporters.

Crikey.

If every Scouser who told that story had been there the attendance would've been about 750k.

:lol: so true, funny not many seem to recall the pre match scenes in Athens.

Actually an even bigger satisfaction from Saturday's result is we eclipsed what those pathetic fuckers did in Istanbul. Don't they claim that to be the greatest comeback of all time? Unlucky fuckwits! :lol:

shankly

Today 08:24 AMI have never walked out before the end of a game and never will.

In Istanbul we were 3-0 down and it looked like it would be 6 -0 by the end, instead we all got up at half time and sung You'll Never Walk Alone to lift the team in the dressing room... the rest is history.

Supporters are there to support their team and they are needed more when its going wrong. All those who walked out on the toon should be ashamed and cannot call themselves supporters.

Crikey.

If every Scouser who told that story had been there the attendance would've been about 750k.

:lol: so true, funny not many seem to recall the pre match scenes in Athens.

Actually an even bigger satisfaction from Saturday's result is we eclipsed what those pathetic fuckers did in Istanbul. Don't they claim that to be the greatest comeback of all time? Unlucky fuckwits! :lol:

Big nose cunt Thompson said that

"Oh its their Istanbul"

Came across very well, stevie. Well done.

You sound a lot younger than I had you for. You sound about 16! :lol:

Well one of us sounds 16 and is 33, and the other is 28 and looks 60, wonder which one I'd rather be.

I really don't by the way, just the radio reception.