• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should've used Baines instead of Barnes btw :lol:

:lol:

I should've in hindsight.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...cored-four.html

I can't get over a wallpusher of all people abusing me though, you would just know one of them would have something to say. They have the same model of beeper as Gejon when there's a gateway presented to abuse Newcastle fans.

<_<

Stevie should have his own rant column somewhere, far more entertaining than the vast majority of football bloggers/writers etc.

Of course the censoring might make the articles rather short.

What is your twitter Stevie?

There's something else I'll tell yous at 155, so view this thread at 155.

Christ, he's trailing posts now :lol:

"Next up! A breakfast cereal on the market is poisonous and will kill you and your family! We'll tell you which one, after these short messages"

"Only 21 posts to go before the next revealing installment from our favourite online fairweather fan, stay tuned"

can people post a few times so that it's both time and posts.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Stevie should have his own rant column somewhere, far more entertaining than the vast majority of football bloggers/writers etc.

@Leazeslad

The 155 announcement, well I'll just tell yous now. I'm on Talksport between 205 and 220, it's pre recorded did it about 1230. Harper is on too, and it's just me on for a few minutes. Hungover to fuck so I hope I don't sound like some slack jawed retard. I think I spoke alright, he's a canny bloke that Paul Hawksbee, was speaking to him for 10 mins before they started recording.

@Leazeslad

The 155 announcement, well I'll just tell yous now. I'm on Talksport between 205 and 220, it's pre recorded did it about 1230. Harper is on too, and it's just me on for a few minutes. Hungover to fuck so I hope I don't sound like some slack jawed retard. I think I spoke alright, he's a canny bloke that Paul Hawksbee, was speaking to him for 10 mins before they started recording.

Have you got Lembit Opik's agent or summat? Proper media whore :lol:

Edited by Happy Face

@Leazeslad

Have you got Lembit Opik's agent or summat? Proper media whore :lol:

Mate they rang me out the blue I didn't go chasing it should've asked them for a fee tbh, Telegraph want me to do more in the future too. I'm nee Shaun Custis.

"who walked! from st james park"

got it on in work :lol:

btw stevie had a lad in work say "did ya see on skysports some lad left at halftime?"

got to do a namedrop :lol: lol

That was someone else. There was at least 2,000 people left at HT don't care what anyone says.

"who walked! from st james park"

got it on in work :lol:

btw stevie had a lad in work say "did ya see on skysports some lad left at halftime?"

got to do a namedrop :lol: lol

That was someone else. There was at least 2,000 people left at HT don't care what anyone says.

Me and one of the lads did like, watched the second half in Bar Beyond.

Lad who sits next to us on his own came back after the break...he watched 10 more minutes, saw Diaby get sent off and that, then left. Dunno what the straw that broke the camel's back was for him....perhaps he thought we had a canny chance of pulling it back, but only if we got 2 in the first 10 minutes of the second half.

He'll get some stick at the next game though.

struggling to listen to these cunts like. can someone tell me when to turn it up?

Hard work isnt it. Sitting here with Headphones on ignoring my phone.