I fucked off

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Met two of me mates in The Telegraph, because I wasn't sitting there and watch us lose 0-8. 2 of the 3 people that sit next to me fucked off at 3-0, and it got to half time it was so horrible. I couldn't take it the cunt next to me he loves the toon but he's on aboot fuckin van Persie scoring points for his fantasy team if he wasn't a good bloke I'd have fuckin went mental but fuck it, rang one me mates right am comin doon. Baring in mind my first game 6 year old was the toon against the dippers in 1985, and its fuckin 2011, I've never left early never mind at half time but I did today first time ever.

I didn't feel guilty, but got to the pub the sending off, fuck off Wenger that black BLOKE I donno who it was now, but you can't grab Barton like a chicken what's about to get its nappa chopped off, red card, apart from that ref all us, and they were amazing. What ever Barton does in the rest of his career he will never ever ever ever go higher in my opinion, he dragged them lazy cunts forward and was completely inspirational. Fuckin amazin, and we now know Tiote as fantastic as he is has so much more in his locker. Fuck off you cockney mugs pmsl, it was so easy for them first half they couldn't be arsed to sing, I'm off out again in a bit but............

:rolleyes::D:D:D :icon_lol: mwah :icon_lol::friends::D:D:D

Fabulous :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: 4 nil doon to Arsenal :icon_lol::( when the goal went in I nearly got glassed ended up with my mates pal mouth surrounding my finger. UN FUCKIN BELIEVABLE.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plenty of pints in the 2nd half eh, Stevie?

:(

pmsl I have to think of stimulating coherent conversation later on as well pmsl, stimulating I should manage - coherent, who fuckin cares :rolleyes::friends::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I dont feel bad leaving no fuckin regrets. I'd never go again if I thought we could do that when am not there I love them that much.

You of all people should know better than to leave at half time Stevie. Disappointed. Genuinely

Look J69 no ones saying you're a shit fan, but I'm someone who's averaged 20 home games since 1986, and this is the first time I've ever done it. If you had to watch someone close to you being tortured in front of you eyes you wouldn't watch it, I kept thinking that the only positive would be the team who hold our record defeat SUNDERLAND, at least it wouldn't be them nee more. Anyone who was at the game would say the same.

Plenty of pints in the 2nd half eh, Stevie?

:(

pmsl I have to think of stimulating coherent conversation later on as well pmsl, stimulating I should manage - coherent, who fuckin cares :rolleyes::friends::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I dont feel bad leaving no fuckin regrets. I'd never go again if I thought we could do that when am not there I love them that much.

Oh aye?

What's her name and are they bigger than a standard British handfull?

You of all people should know better than to leave at half time Stevie. Disappointed. Genuinely

Look J69 no ones saying you're a shit fan, but I'm someone who's averaged 20 home games since 1986, and this is the first time I've ever done it. If you had to watch someone close to you being tortured in front of you eyes you wouldn't watch it, I kept thinking that the only positive would be the team who hold our record defeat SUNDERLAND, at least it wouldn't be them nee more. Anyone who was at the game would say the same.

Each to their own mate, and you will beat me hands down to the number of games you have been to, but leaving at half time man. We rip it out of the Mackems for shit like that

Each to their own mate, and you will beat me hands down to the number of games you have been to, but leaving at half time man. We rip it out of the Mackems for shit like that

So that makes me a mug. In hindsight it does. I couldn't stand watching it, and believe me 5000 fucked off at 3-0. This is the first time I've EVER done it. I just didn't want to watch it nee more, ugly atmosphere, everyone frustrated - I needed to leave, here at least I admit it, and it's funny that I'm takin shit off some cunt who's been to 3 home games in as many years.

So that makes me a mug. In hindsight it does. I couldn't stand watching it, and believe me 5000 fucked off at 3-0. This is the first time I've EVER done it. I just didn't want to watch it nee more, ugly atmosphere, everyone frustrated - I needed to leave, here at least I admit it, and it's funny that I'm takin shit off some cunt who's been to 3 home games in as many years.

Less than that, and proud of it. If more followed suit the fat cunt would have packed up a long time ago

Met two of me mates in The Telegraph, because I wasn't sitting there and watch us lose 0-8. 2 of the 3 people that sit next to me fucked off at 3-0, and it got to half time it was so horrible. I couldn't take it the cunt next to me he loves the toon but he's on aboot fuckin van Persie scoring points for his fantasy team if he wasn't a good bloke I'd have fuckin went mental but fuck it, rang one me mates right am comin doon. Baring in mind my first game 6 year old was the toon against the dippers in 1985, and its fuckin 2011, I've never left early never mind at half time but I did today first time ever.

I didn't feel guilty, but got to the pub the sending off, fuck off Wenger that black BLOKE I donno who it was now, but you can't grab Barton like a chicken what's about to get its nappa chopped off, red card, apart from that ref all us, and they were amazing. What ever Barton does in the rest of his career he will never ever ever ever go higher in my opinion, he dragged them lazy cunts forward and was completely inspirational. Fuckin amazin, and we now know Tiote as fantastic as he is has so much more in his locker. Fuck off you cockney mugs pmsl, it was so easy for them first half they couldn't be arsed to sing, I'm off out again in a bit but............

:rolleyes::D:D:D :icon_lol: mwah :icon_lol::friends::D:D:D

Fabulous :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: 4 nil doon to Arsenal :icon_lol::( when the goal went in I nearly got glassed ended up with my mates pal mouth surrounding my finger. UN FUCKIN BELIEVABLE.

Sorry, Stevie, but I find that a bit shit. Everyones got their tipping point but not in front of oppo wankers, and wankers they were. Lets put it down to a bad day at the office, I'm not mocking your commitment one iota, but that stuff, nah, not for me, like.

Less than that, and proud of it. If more followed suit the fat cunt would have packed up a long time ago

You'd also prefer we lose matches 7-0 so "there would be no hiding for the pair of them".

There's disliking the regime, and then there's you taking things to extremes and sounding irrational in the process.

You'd also prefer we lose matches 7-0 so "there would be no hiding for the pair of them".

There's disliking the regime, and then there's you taking things to extremes and sounding irrational in the process.

There shouldnt be a poster on the board who doesn't see what I mean by that comment. Great day for the fans and players, an even better day for Ashley after the week he's had.

J69 has a very good point, please don't dismiss it out of loyalty to the club. It's not a betrayal of the club, they have already betrayed you!

A result like this after the Carroll sale will only turn more people against Carroll and not the morbidly obese fella who arranged the whole thing. The good thing about Ashleys BMI is it indicates an early demise (shall we say) from the club. But don't get on at each other when you konw where the problem lies.

I'd have left as well, I actually hoped 40,000 would too to make a point. I'm as fucking idiot though.

I was in the car telling the missus I wasn't happy to be missing the match on the tv, with the radio on telling her how we beat these already at the Emira...Goal. Radio goes off. I stop talking mid-sentence and have a face-on. Radio back on 1 minute later as she stares at me, well used to this. I followed her around the shops staring at my phone for the afternoon

. Cannot wait to see the highlights.

I think Stevie is seasoned/passionate enough to do what he wants without question from certain people.

The very reason I can't believe he did it tbh.

For a man who spends the vast majority of his time posting about how big a club we are and how our fans are second to none, our attendances in 1973 were bigger than yours etc. etc. I just didn't have him down as the type of bloke to leave a game at half time. I'm sure people who have dared leave after 89mins have been scolded by him on numerous occasions on here