Jack Wilshere

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always disliked Arsenal as a team and their fans because they always come out with this sort of crap, from the manager down to the supporters they're all as bad as each other - either whinging when they don't get their own way or claiming they didn't see the incident when they omething wrong. It's always someone elses fault, bunch of wankers the lot of em.

The difference might have been that Nolan was trying to restart the game after the Keeper tried to run out of the stadium with the ball. And Diaby trying to choke Barton.

Agree with this. Fucking hate the way a team winning try to waste time by not giving the ball back. WTF does it achieve?

If you're good enough, surely it doesn't matter?

Hope a fine is thrown at Wilshire for his comments.

If you look at the refs body language you can see he has a lot of sympathy for Nolan. Timewasting at 4-1 up is despicable and the ref seemed to think so too.

Saying that, Nolan's constantly unecessary barging into players when the matter is already in hand is extremely annoying to watch. I never thought I'd ever here myself say this but he could learn a thing or two about composure from Barton. He knew exactly where to draw the line between clever psychology and physicality today. Masterful stuff tbh.

Edited by MichaelNUFC

Completely agree. It wasnt as if Nolan got away with it and Diaby got a straight red for a similar offence. Like said, Diaby raised his hands to two players. In fact he had Barton by the neck! What Nolan did was try and get the ball back but he was a bit stupid in the way he done it. But he did get a yellow card.

Excellent tackle from Barton btw.

Completely agree. It wasnt as if Nolan got away with it and Diaby got a straight red for a similar offence. Like said, Diaby raised his hands to two players. In fact he had Barton by the neck! What Nolan did was try and get the ball back but he was a bit stupid in the way he done it. But he did get a yellow card.

Excellent tackle from Barton btw.

Brilliant tackle from Barton. If you watch Sky's coverage though, the crack is "Barton could have gone for that, instead it's Diaby who's walked." WTF? Trying to claim he wasn't in control of the challenge. Lawrenson got it right on MOTD.

Anyone notice Enrique giving it kissy-kissy to Wilshere btw? Right at the end when Enrique gets booked for pulling Wilshere back. You can see Wilshere going mental, and he walks past the ref and is shouting at Enrique. Camera cuts to Enrique who just starts blowing him kisses. :razz:

Diaby got sent off for 2 aggressive acts: a shove on Barton and then one on Nolan immediately after.

Nolan got a yellow card for one aggressive act: a shove on their keeper.

Seems pretty consistent to me; sounds like this little cockney rat is just crying because his team can't see out a 4-0 lead.

:razz: Aye, it was absolutely consistent as it happens.

My bias is showing here, but;

- It was a good tackle by Barton. A strong one, but he got the ball and went in with the one foot (and his knee).

- Nolan wasn't grabbing him by the neck, he was putting his arm around him to try and push the ball out of the guy's arms (I'm not going to attempt to s.pell their keeper's name). Shouldn't have done it but definitely only warranted a yellow.

With that said, our second penalty should never have been given so they're right to feel aggrieved for that.

He's a class player without a shadow of a doubt.

He reminds of Fabregas at the same age when it comes to his petulance.

Either way, the England team should be built around him for the foreseeable future.

Twitter.

The lads a bit of a wanker anyway, was going out with my cousin for a couple of years but she dumped him off because he was mental jealous.

Will get himself in trouble off the pitch over the years, guarantee it, I think he has already been "on the fringes" of trouble already.

Twitter.

The lads a bit of a wanker anyway, was going out with my cousin for a couple of years but she dumped him off because he was mental jealous.

Will get himself in trouble off the pitch over the years, guarantee it, I think he has already been "on the fringes" of trouble already.

typical NO type banal irrelevant crap.

Twitter.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

and I am the one who is obsessed :(

:razz:

Twitter.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

and I am the one who is obsessed :(

not really, I just don't get why people like you post such irrelevant crap like that.

:( the irony.

We are talking about Jack Wilshere, some are talking about him being a knob so I give my opinion about him being a knob and it's not relevant?

I suppose if I just went on about how we would never sign someone like him because of Ashley it would have somehow have been relevant?