No beers tonight for Pardew

Don't worry about Newcastle lads .I've got a mate who minds Bartons house. Word is Pardew is doing a "shrewd" piece of bussiness.

Hes signing "big Bobby Geddes" from Dundee on a free transfer. The Scottish divison 1 side have to let him

go to balance the books. Hes the clubs top paid coach/player and they cant afford his wages.

Hes been voted fans player of the year 2 seasons. The fans will be gutted if the deal goes through.

Don't worry about Newcastle lads .I've got a mate who minds Bartons house. Word is Pardew is doing a "shrewd" piece of bussiness.

Hes signing "big Bobby Geddes" from Dundee on a free transfer. The Scottish divison 1 side have to let him

go to balance the books. Hes the clubs top paid player and they cant afford his wages.

Hes been voted fans player of the year the last 2 seasons. The fans will be gutted if the deal goes through.

That's impossible. He's actually screwing your wife, while you try to wind people up on the internet :icon_lol:

I wish these chink man u fans would piss off

Hey mate my computer does not read chinnese. Can get them to send me an e mail. I want to learn kung fu from the pros.

Carl Douglas is from Jamaica, and Mr. Myagi was Japanese.

:icon_lol:

As I just PM'd before seeing this, if you can tell me specifically what Barton is doing training-wise beyond football-related stuff, I'll start to believe you. Otherwise, you're about as funny as a John Bishop punchline.

As I just PM'd before seeing this, if you can tell me specifically what Barton is doing training-wise beyond football-related stuff, I'll start to believe you. Otherwise, you're about as funny as a John Bishop punchline.

Why so you could sell the story to your boss and get buttons? Go and make the tea you monkey

:icon_lol:

Let's make it easier for you, since you're already on a losing streak. What has Joey Barton been doing with a Swedish woman employed by the club? A one-word answer will suffice. Further PMs claiming that I'm a Sun reporter will be treated with the same seriousness as your purported stand-up comedy writing career. :scratchchin:

Let's make it easier for you, since you're already on a losing streak. What has Joey Barton been doing with a Swedish woman employed by the club? A one-word answer will suffice. Further PMs claiming that I'm a Sun reporter will be treated with the same seriousness as your purported stand-up comedy writing career.

Cant see that story making 1 pence tbh.

I want a PM from a different weirdo than stevie...come on mick you weird bin dwelling, dole claiming, hub cap stealing, misery wallowing, maddie searching oddball....please pm me....Im needy.

Who the fuck is this stevie bloke? There will be statues of this cunt soon, all around Newcastle ffs