Why the fuck cant I send PMs FFS

Whos the keyboard hero stopping me sending PMs?. This is a breach of human rights. I feel like phoning wacthdog,Nicky Campbell will be intrested in this. Don't worry I'm no grass but this is a breach of human rights. I think I'll join the Sunderland room soon and piss the other geordies of. I'll stop using this site soon. You cant fucking fart in here without getting your profile pic changed.

Spam

What the fuck Spam? Did I try to sell you something or rip you of you prick?

Bullshit

That was inside info lad. The deal fell through last min. Big Ash said his wages were to high.

Now fuck of out the internet cafe and get back to the park bench you tramp.

good move banning him from sending more

I dont think breaching human rights is a good move

Spam

What the fuck Spam? Did I try to sell you something or rip you of you prick?

Bullshit

That was inside info lad. The deal fell through last min. Big Ash said his wages were to high.

Now fuck of out the internet cafe and get back to the park bench you tramp.

good move banning him from sending more

I dont think breaching human rights is a good move

i don't get why you felt the need to send me a pm. an unwanted pm = spam in my book

Whos the keyboard hero stopping me sending PMs?. This is a breach of human rights. I feel like phoning wacthdog,Nicky Campbell will be intrested in this. Don't worry I'm no grass but this is a breach of human rights. I think I'll join the Sunderland room soon and piss the other geordies of. I'll stop using this site soon. You cant fucking fart in here without getting your profile pic changed.

Stop sending me them you scouse prick, I despise you.

you just sent an obsessed one to me ;)

Taken you 3 months to realise like... ;)