well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing was, there wasn't a lot of Geordie accents around on the telly, I can honestly say this was the first one I remember and I just thought it was funny as fuck hearing it on the box spoke like a Geordie actually would. Just seeing him walking about the hut with his Y dogs on and his vest still half pissed with his hands doon his crackas and a NUFC towel round his shoulders would be enough to make me laugh. :lol:

I love how they get to put our signing of KK at the end of that scene in the English paper they bought for Oz. Class show.

aye hahaha "A dont believe it!!!! Kevin Keegan, Nyoocassell United!?!??! ah this a sign this well wuv gotta gan hyem noo".

He is, something Alex once sniggered at I may add, my all time hero, always will be. Your steretypical Tyneside 80's bloke, the divvint make them like they used tee.

Aye, he's definitely one of mine aswell. I love his music, makes me proud of my city and he's never forgotten his roots.

As Oz, in Auf Wiedersehen he's tremendous.

Nowadays you've got Geordie Shore and Robson Green, ffs.

Aye same here, cos it effected aal wa fatha's really the yards of kids wor age. Like Big River, "The neptune was the last to go I heard on the radio, and then they played the latest number one." People that have nee pride in our heritage are new age arseholes. Me fatha worked on the neptune when they shut it doon.

I love how they get to put our signing of KK at the end of that scene in the English paper they bought for Oz. Class show.

aye hahaha "A dont believe it!!!! Kevin Keegan, Nyoocassell United!?!??! ah this a sign this well wuv gotta gan hyem noo".

He is, something Alex once sniggered at I may add, my all time hero, always will be. Your steretypical Tyneside 80's bloke, the divvint make them like they used tee.

I actually sniggered at your likening yourself to him. I admire the bloke. Lets not rewrite history here, Stevie :icon_lol:

I didn't liken myself to him :lol: pmsl. Would be like Magma aspiring to be Maradona, but how the fuck he is only the 53rd best TV character in British TV history, is any cunts guess.

Sure you did like. Might've been Oz come to think of it. Same difference tbh :icon_lol:

Jimmy Nail vs The Smiths?

Really?

The Smith's music is the most depressing I've ever heard, proper top yourself stuff. How anyone can get enjoyment out of it baffles me. Highest they ever got with a single was about number 8, am sure Jimmy had more success than that.

Really?

The Smith's music is the most depressing I've ever heard, proper top yourself stuff. How anyone can get enjoyment out of it baffles me. Highest they ever got with a single was about number 8, am sure Jimmy had more success than that.

Meat Is Murder was #1 in the Album charts and two albums got to #2 but that's not really what music is about!

Oh well.

Really?

Ain't no doubt, it's plain to see.

This thread really has come full circle considering The Smith's music was highly associated with paedophilia in the early days and wronguns.

Really?

Meat Is Murder was #1 in the Album charts and two albums got to #2 but that's not really what music is about!

Oh well.

Be careful, we'll have that cunt back here telling us how good kid cock and coldplay are!!!

Really?

This thread really has come full circle considering The Smith's music was highly associated with paedophilia in the early days and wronguns.

WTF???

By Jimmy Nail fans or the wider public? :lol:

I will also add a ''WTF?''

Really?

:lol: what?

Have a look on wiki.

I'll be honest, I have a wide variety in my musical taste, but my musical knowledge is nee better than CT's football knowledge, but The Smith's isn't to my taste at all depressing stuff. They have a cult following and I appreciate how people who are in to music a lot feel obliged to like them as they were at the heart of the Manchester scene when it all kicked off.

Really?

:lol: what?

Have a look on wiki.

Fuck off stevie, have you been helping dougieb edit wikipedia again?

I've with Stevie, if only because I think Morrissey is a complete and utter cunt, and Smiths fans are just odd. Seeing grown men crying whilst singing along with Morrissey at gigs is just a bit wrong. He's only a vegetarian singer.