well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like the fact that the short one has clearly just been and bought that shirt. You can see the parallel lines down the sides and across the middle where the folds were.

Probably still got the tags in to return it tomorrow.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the fact that the short one has clearly just been and bought that shirt. You can see the parallel lines down the sides and across the middle where the folds were.

Probably still got the tags in to return it tomorrow.

It takes a woman's eye …

Geordieboy80 once again I apologise for saying you're Paulwyn, but you have to be honest the evidence was compelling, apologies once again mate. Are you from Newcastle? You say aint a lot to say you're claiming to be geordie.

He never ventures further than Cowgate Roundabout so I've been informed. I'd say Paul Wyn...this is your life, and put the Eamon Andrews music on me phone. "...In 1999 you kidnapped an 17 year old boy working in Safeway in Newcarssel...."

Nar I'd ask him if he was Paul Wyn, and ask him why he enjoys upsetting young women, black people, and why on three occasions he's threatened to rape people's partners, children and mothers.

What would you do?

COAB! :lol:

COAB???? Cowgate Official Aggro Boys? What is COAB?

More Michael Aspel than Nicky Campbell.

Christ on a bike :icon_lol:

He never ventures further than Cowgate Roundabout so I've been informed. I'd say Paul Wyn...this is your life, and put the Eamon Andrews music on me phone. "...In 1999 you kidnapped an 17 year old boy working in Safeway in Newcarssel...."

Nar I'd ask him if he was Paul Wyn, and ask him why he enjoys upsetting young women, black people, and why on three occasions he's threatened to rape people's partners, children and mothers.

What would you do?

Honestly, I'd probably do very little. Maybe hold my nose.

Geordieboy80 once again I apologise for saying you're Paulwyn, but you have to be honest the evidence was compelling, apologies once again mate. Are you from Newcastle? You say aint a lot to say you're claiming to be geordie.

i am from newcastle but have been living in kent for the last 5 years and i always say aint a lot

What would you do?

:lol:

"Do you recognise this voice?"

"awww haway man Paul man, lerris gan, me shift starts in half an hoor like man..."

"Yes thats right, its Martin, the lad you held hostage for a week"

Dudududduuuuuuu

What would you do?

:lol:

"Do you recognise this voice?"

"awww haway man Paul man, lerris gan, me shift starts in half an hoor like man..."

"Yes thats right, its Martin, the lad you held hostage for a week"

Dudududduuuuuuu

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: B):icon_lol: :icon_lol: :(

I can just hear the music as the guest walks on as well, reliving that little anecdote, with Eamon or Aspel.

Well, hello there again one and all.

Wondered where you'd got to, Oz! Herr Grunwalds been on the phone, wanted to know if you'd rapped. :lol:

I've missed you Dennis. Me and Bomber been down the old town nesting some 'sorts'. Bomber lost his jacket and we had a run in with Mac.

We're back now though, has Neville fixed my tv stereo yet? :icon_lol:

Wondered where you'd got to, Oz! Herr Grunwalds been on the phone, wanted to know if you'd rapped. :icon_lol:

I've missed you Dennis. Me and Bomber been down the old town nesting some 'sorts'. Bomber lost his jacket and we had a run in with Mac.

Ye had ya blood fusion yet :lol: "yee mean t tell me av got fawa pints o jorman blood swillin aboot inside of iz"

Wondered where you'd got to, Oz! Herr Grunwalds been on the phone, wanted to know if you'd rapped. :icon_lol:

Ye had ya blood fusion yet :lol: "yee mean t tell me av got fawa pints o jorman blood swillin aboot inside of iz"

'Nar man, nar man, young Neville here was a blood match. He saved your life ye kna, Oz'

I love how they get to put our signing of KK at the end of that scene in the English paper they bought for Oz. Class show.

aye hahaha "A dont believe it!!!! Kevin Keegan, Nyoocassell United!?!??! ah this a sign this well wuv gotta gan hyem noo".

He is, something Alex once sniggered at I may add, my all time hero, always will be. Your steretypical Tyneside 80's bloke, the divvint make them like they used tee.

I love how they get to put our signing of KK at the end of that scene in the English paper they bought for Oz. Class show.

aye hahaha "A dont believe it!!!! Kevin Keegan, Nyoocassell United!?!??! ah this a sign this well wuv gotta gan hyem noo".

He is, something Alex once sniggered at I may add, my all time hero, always will be. Your steretypical Tyneside 80's bloke, the divvint make them like they used tee.

I actually sniggered at your likening yourself to him. I admire the bloke. Lets not rewrite history here, Stevie :lol:

Aye, he's definitely one of mine aswell. I love his music, makes me proud of my city and he's never forgotten his roots.

As Oz, in Auf Wiedersehen he's tremendous.

Nowadays you've got Geordie Shore and Robson Green, ffs.

I actually sniggered at your likening yourself to him. I admire the bloke. Lets not rewrite history here, Stevie :icon_lol:

I didn't liken myself to him :lol: pmsl. Would be like Magma aspiring to be Maradona, but how the fuck he is only the 53rd best TV character in British TV history, is any cunts guess.