New Kits 2011/12

Tooj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make the shirt orange and whack our logos on it and ours wont be too dissimilar.

Aye, but compared to every other African country South Africa have been unfairly dealt in. Then again they'll probably get a quality shirt for the cup of nations like every team does

There seems to be a lot of clubs getting good basic shirts. We meanwhile, have a shirt which is basically shit. Saw a couple of blokes walking around in ours today. Fuck me it's bad.

Our shirt isn't bad really (at least not to the simply hysterical levels some believe it is), it's just not 'right'. I.e. needs a couple more white stripes.

Au contraire, it really is bad. The fact that such a small change would 'fix' it only serves to highlight how bad it is.

Our shirt isn't bad really (at least not to the simply hysterical levels some believe it is), it's just not 'right'. I.e. needs a couple more white stripes.

Au contraire, it really is bad. The fact that such a small change would 'fix' it only serves to highlight how bad it is.

If only a "small" change would make it a good shirt in your opinion then surely that means its almost there?

Not that bad then craig :rolleyes:

If only a "small" change would make it a good shirt in your opinion then surely that means its almost there?

Not that bad then craig :rolleyes:

Well done on completely missing my point :D

It makes no odds if it's almost there or a million miles off. It's shit! The fact that they didn't have to do much to have made it decent is worse IMO.

Personally, I think your kit should be more like St. Pauli's, more stripes, and 80's style. Either someone's played with photoshop or a side effect of supporting St. Pauli is to have a disproportionately large head.

I imagine it will make an appearance for one of the pre season games in America.

It'll probably be on the website around that time - however I imagine it's going to be a template rather than anything flash.