Religion headed toward extinction

Happy Face

This thread needs locking before it turns into an infinite loop.

No I want that fuckin half a heed mug to explain - where I've been racist, I notice everyone ignored it too. Disgusting. Can't even slag off the two ABSOLUTE MUGS in my corner shop without being branded racist.

you're a racist for slagging them, but they aren't for slagging you. Is that how it works ? :jesuswept:

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not particularly. So you think that its OK and will continue to defend scumbags that heckle our troops knowing they can't fight back, blow people up in shopping centres, hide behind women and kids, enforce one-way freedom of speech on YOU as shown by them proclaiming death to YOU because you don't share their views - on the streets of Britain which they hate, and not having the balls to fight like men ?

I think that says all we need to know. They see people like you, not in the "intelligent" way you think they do, but as weak and timid man, they are laughing at the stupidity of it and only seek to take advantage of your gullibility.

There is no point in going on really, and the above is only scratching the surface.

:(

Where has HF, myself, or ANYONE else on this messageboard EVER defended these people?

It's that simple Leazes, you are entirely incapable of understanding or listening to any other persons point of view, you just type the same shit out over, and over again. I assume you have all this saved on a massive clipboard for you to cut and paste to save you repetitive strain injury.

yawn.

You justify it you daft shite, by trying to say its acceptable because we have our own bad eggs. How stupid and blind are you ?

I take it you don't use a clipboard and copy and paste the same shite too ? Such hypocrisy and irony is lost on you isn't it, you're so thick, you can't even see your own hypocrisy, so it isn't really surprising you can't see it when it comes from others.

:jesuswept: No one is justifying it at all man! Saying acts of terrorism, criminality, or just downright disgusting behaviour isn't restricted to muslims is not a justification of it. Is it that too difficult for you to understand?

I would say just about everyone on this board, whatever their viewpoint, listens to and takes in the other persons point of view before responding, with the exception of you. Actually come to think of it, Fop was the other person that constantly applied straw man arguments and completely irrelevant replies, but I suspect with him it was deliberate, and quite funny on occasion to tell the truth. No coincidene you, and only you, championed him.

Anyway, this is why when there are these circular arguments, the common factor in them is you, every single time. Why don't you stop and think about that for a bit before you reply next time?

not particularly. So you think that its OK and will continue to defend scumbags that heckle our troops knowing they can't fight back, blow people up in shopping centres, hide behind women and kids, enforce one-way freedom of speech on YOU as shown by them proclaiming death to YOU because you don't share their views - on the streets of Britain which they hate, and not having the balls to fight like men ?

I think that says all we need to know. They see people like you, not in the "intelligent" way you think they do, but as weak and timid man, they are laughing at the stupidity of it and only seek to take advantage of your gullibility.

There is no point in going on really, and the above is only scratching the surface.

Where has HF, myself, or ANYONE else on this messageboard EVER defended these people?

It's that simple Leazes, you are entirely incapable of understanding or listening to any other persons point of view, you just type the same shit out over, and over again. I assume you have all this saved on a massive clipboard for you to cut and paste to save you repetitive strain injury.

yawn.

You justify it you daft shite, by trying to say its acceptable because we have our own bad eggs. How stupid and blind are you ?

I take it you don't use a clipboard and copy and paste the same shite too ? Such hypocrisy and irony is lost on you isn't it, you're so thick, you can't even see your own hypocrisy, so it isn't really surprising you can't see it when it comes from others.

:jesuswept: No one is justifying it at all man! Saying acts of terrorism, criminality, or just downright disgusting behaviour isn't restricted to muslims is not a justification of it. Is it that too difficult for you to understand?

I would say just about everyone on this board, whatever their viewpoint, listens to and takes in the other persons point of view before responding, with the exception of you. Actually come to think of it, Fop was the other person that constantly applied straw man arguments and completely irrelevant replies, but I suspect with him it was deliberate, and quite funny on occasion to tell the truth. No coincidene you, and only you, championed him.

Anyway, this is why when there are these circular arguments, the common factor in them is you, every single time. Why don't you stop and think about that for a bit before you reply next time?

it isn't always me, but it's mostly me who attempts to drum some sense into you lot. Aye. I'm not saying it IS restricted to muslims, I'm saying that they oppose our cultures so they shouldn't be pandered to by the likes of you and yes, backed up by the likes of you. If they don't like our cultures, they have a free choice, they don't have to stay, there are plenty of countries where they might feel more at home instead of insisting others change to meet them. If you can't see that this is the root cause, and the REAL racism, then you truly are one thick and blind person. And it also means you ARE defending them, because you are defending their motives for doing what they do.

Anyway, you're being hypocritical again. You're not listening to me, and you haven't read the post from Stevie and the reply I made, which more or less sums up your [and everybody else's] hypocrisy. Double hypocrisy.

Demonstrating because they don't like a Teddy Bear called Mohammed ? Screaming death to British soldiers when they are home to Wootton Basset and other places after putting their lives on the line ? Turn the fuckin tear gas on them and lock them up until they have found somewhere that suits their beliefs or better still, put on a uniform and fight our soldiers in the open and die like a man themselves for Allah.

Edited by LeazesMag

Anyway, you're being hypocritical again. You're not listening to me, and you haven't read the post from Stevie and the reply I made, which more or less sums up your [and everybody else's] hypocrisy. Double hypocrisy.

He's not....surely he's not......HE HAS. HE'S DONE IT. HE'S GOT RENTON PINNED IN A DOUBLE HYPOCRISY NELSON.

yawn.

it isn't always me, but it's mostly me who attempts to drum some sense into you lot. Aye. I'm not saying it IS restricted to muslims, I'm saying that they oppose our cultures so they shouldn't be pandered to by the likes of you and yes, backed up by the likes of you. If they don't like our cultures, they have a free choice, they don't have to stay, there are plenty of countries where they might feel more at home instead of insisting others change to meet them. If you can't see that this is the root cause, and the REAL racism, then you truly are one thick and blind person. And it also means you ARE defending them, because you are defending their motives for doing what they do.

Demonstrating because they don't like a Teddy Bear called Mohammed ? Screaming death to British soldiers when they are home to Wootton Basset and other places after putting their lives on the line ? Turn the fuckin tear gas on them and lock them up until they have found somewhere that suits their beliefs or better still, put on a uniform and fight our soldiers in the open and die like a man themselves for Allah.

your types, accusing people of making racist comments when they don't make them.

FFS Renton, you read the news don't you ? You read the Guardian man, the most woolly brained left wing rag going.

Is this the post I haven't replied to? I explained fully in the other thread why I think you have racist beliefs, and you chose to answer by saying I was the racist, not you. I still want clarification on why you think I am a racist though, it's not something I've been charged with before after all. I'd also like to know who you think is censuring you - again this is something you haven't responded to.

Seriously, for the last time, I am not, and never have, defended any of the nutty things islamists say or do. In fact, I am pretty hostile towards all religions and particularly Islam (ask ACP), so how does that reconcile with your (wrong) viewpoints of me? I don't read the Guardian either and I'm not especially left wing, as I have told you countless times.

You have over 10,000 posts on here and I bet at least 70% are in threads where a circular argument has developed either about muslims or the old board. How sad is that man?

My argument wasn't with Renton or anybody else. HF asked a question has a muslim ever fucked you off directly, I gave an example of when it's happened to me, and acrossthepond, never been to a toon game in his life, claims I'm racist for mentioning it. I've cited first hand incidents with scousers far more than I have muslims. For me acrossthepond exemplifies why muslims are hated by sizeable dense minority. Us and them, us and them, us and them, all of the time. In my view with people like him, muslims are beyond criticism. If you criticise their group, you're a cunt in his eyes and a large amount of people like him. THAT is what creates divide. You could take the piss out of a Sikh with a turban on and they'd just laugh, not these serious cunts.

He's not....surely he's not......HE HAS. HE'S DONE IT. HE'S GOT RENTON PINNED IN A DOUBLE HYPOCRISY NELSON.

:jesuswept:

:lol:

yawn.

your types, accusing people of making racist comments when they don't make them.

FFS Renton, you read the news don't you ? You read the Guardian man, the most woolly brained left wing rag going.

Is this the post I haven't replied to? I explained fully in the other thread why I think you have racist beliefs, and you chose to answer by saying I was the racist, not you. I still want clarification on why you think I am a racist though, it's not something I've been charged with before after all. I'd also like to know who you think is censuring you - again this is something you haven't responded to.

Seriously, for the last time, I am not, and never have, defended any of the nutty things islamists say or do. In fact, I am pretty hostile towards all religions and particularly Islam (ask ACP), so how does that reconcile with your (wrong) viewpoints of me? I don't read the Guardian either and I'm not especially left wing, as I have told you countless times.

You have over 10,000 posts on here and I bet at least 70% are in threads where a circular argument has developed either about muslims or the old board. How sad is that man?

I post what I'm interested in. If people want to post about crap like "how many goals will Leon Best score this season" and such that is their choice. You DO believe in freedom of speech I take it ? No, seriously :( because you you're just being a hypocrite again....

you've got over 14,000 posts on here. How many of those are responses to me ? How sad is that ?

I would be interested to see how many people actually agree with my last comment in the previous post by the way ie instead of wishing death to British Soldiers [fighting for the country and the freedom that they choose to live in which has give them a home, food and benefits!] they actually put on uniforms and fight them like men and die for their Allah ? Even YOU surely can't disagree with this, which shows them up for the cowardly cunts they are, assuming you don't think hiding behind women and kids isn't bad enough....

My argument wasn't with Renton or anybody else. HF asked a question has a muslim ever fucked you off directly, I gave an example of when it's happened to me, and acrossthepond, never been to a toon game in his life, claims I'm racist for mentioning it. I've cited first hand incidents with scousers far more than I have muslims. For me acrossthepond exemplifies why muslims are hated by sizeable dense minority. Us and them, us and them, us and them, all of the time. In my view with people like him, muslims are beyond criticism. If you criticise their group, you're a cunt in his eyes and a large amount of people like him. THAT is what creates divide. You could take the piss out of a Sikh with a turban on and they'd just laugh, not these serious cunts.

it's just too obvious Stevie. Citing the likes of you - or me - as racists instead is just easier for them. They don't understand how dumb they are.

:icon_lol:

yawn.

:( No one is justifying it at all man! Saying acts of terrorism, criminality, or just downright disgusting behaviour isn't restricted to muslims is not a justification of it. Is it that too difficult for you to understand?

I post what I'm interested in. If people want to post about crap like "how many goals will Leon Best score this season" and such that is their choice. You DO believe in freedom of speech I take it ? No, seriously <_< because you you're just being a hypocrite again....

you've got over 14,000 posts on here. How many of those are responses to me ? How sad is that ?

I would be interested to see how many people actually agree with my last comment in the previous post by the way ie instead of wishing death to British Soldiers [fighting for the country and the freedom that they choose to live in which has give them a home, food and benefits!] they actually put on uniforms and fight them like men and die for their Allah ? Even YOU surely can't disagree with this, which shows them up for the cowardly cunts they are, assuming you don't think hiding behind women and kids isn't bad enough....

The best point you've ever made to me, cheers. Can't really argue with it. :lol:

I think it's someone elses shift now. :jesuswept:

It's another stupid point is my reaction.

People can take their protest as far as they like within the law - if they want to just shout at soldiers they can - that doesn't mean there's a logical conclusion of actually taking up arms.

I despise the institution of the monarchy - do you suggest I actually do somthing about and if I don't because I recognise the law I should be imprisoned for treason just for thinking it?

it's just too obvious Stevie. Citing the likes of you - or me - as racists instead is just easier for them. They don't understand how dumb they are.

Stevie was just telling a story, you ARE a racist - simple difference.

No, it's your overreaction here. I never mentioned anything about the 'corner shop' episode and wasn't even talking about it. You're the one who came in with your "fuck off" because you thought I was talking about you - or maybe because you seem to follow me around on these boards like a bad smell.

Every time you talk about anyone but the English, it's ludicrous man. You want me to show evidence? I'd be quoting 80% of your posts. Others have stopped pulling you up on it because you're good Toon crack and you do a hilarious cockney accent over t'internets, but I know you for what you are. I've seen a million cunts like you in this country, people who are so goddamn ignorant and set in their beliefs (esp. regarding other communities, lifestyles, etc) that they literally cannot be taught. The best part is, people like you don't even believe they're doing it, and (see above) won't be told that they are. That 'Chinky refs shouldn't be allowed at the WC because their eyes are too slanty to see the field' crack? You'll probably try to claim you were joking, but it was just pure unadulterated racism (and also wrong, since he was doing a much better job than many of his European and South American fellow refs.)

Then let's go back to the Qatar WC thread. I gave my opinions (which had nothing to do with Islam) and then you came along and were going on about how I only supported Qatar getting it because it's a Muslim country and I'm Muslim, which is patently bollocks and not a shred of evidence of that could be found in any of my posts. When I responded to this ignorant viewpoint and dismissed it, you came on a few hours later pissed as a fart and railed at me like the sad attention-seeking cunt that you are. People disagreed with me in that thread in great numbers, aye, but it wasn't about whether or not you're a racist because everyone knows it. It was about my view that Qatar getting the WC wasn't such a bad thing and would be good in the long run. They have a right to disagree, as do you, but bringing my religion into it just shows what an obsessed and terminally wrong plank you are.

It is certifiably not true that 'muslims are beyond criticism' with me. I can think of 6-7 HTT-style posts I've done on this board where I talk about both non-Muslim and my own criticisms of Islam and Muslim practice today, in the West and in the Muslim world. When I post on the topic, it's to try to clear up misconceptions that well-meaning people have. For example, the bit trophyshy posted about the 72 virgins (which is a complete myth and which Muslims regard in a similar way to the way Christians regard the idea that God is a jolly sixtysomething man with a flowing white beard, a bit like Father Christmas, wearing white robes and with a halo - in other words, fairytale stuff) is the sort of thing I would tackle. The idea that I am always about "us and them" is also certifiably untrue, as anyone who has ever read my views on Muslims integrating into Western society, posted a couple of times on this board in topics like this one, would know.

In conclusion, Stevie is an ignorant (and racist!) cunt who follows me around trying to project his totally inaccurate views about MY views onto my posts which don't even concern him, and it'd be really nice if he would stop.

P.S. Not only does my not ever having been to a toon game have nothing to do with this, but if you hadn't noticed, I LIVE IN AMERICA. I haven't been back to England in more than twenty years. No, I have not been to a fucking toon game, but when I do go, I will be sure to take ample pictures and hoy them up on here. Maybe we can meet up for a pre-match pint (or Coke, for me) and you'll find out exactly what I am and what I'm not, but until then just do me a favor and pipe down.

What pisses me of is how quick people are prepared to use the racist stamp. You know I actually got called a racist for calling some asian lad a fat cunt? I often think people just don't understand the term racism.

Still laughing at Gemmills half nelson post like :jesuswept:

No, it's your overreaction here. I never mentioned anything about the 'corner shop' episode and wasn't even talking about it. You're the one who came in with your "fuck off" because you thought I was talking about you - or maybe because you seem to follow me around on these boards like a bad smell.

Every time you talk about anyone but the English, it's ludicrous man. You want me to show evidence? I'd be quoting 80% of your posts. Others have stopped pulling you up on it because you're good Toon crack and you do a hilarious cockney accent over t'internets, but I know you for what you are. I've seen a million cunts like you in this country, people who are so goddamn ignorant and set in their beliefs (esp. regarding other communities, lifestyles, etc) that they literally cannot be taught. The best part is, people like you don't even believe they're doing it, and (see above) won't be told that they are. That 'Chinky refs shouldn't be allowed at the WC because their eyes are too slanty to see the field' crack? You'll probably try to claim you were joking, but it was just pure unadulterated racism (and also wrong, since he was doing a much better job than many of his European and South American fellow refs.)

Then let's go back to the Qatar WC thread. I gave my opinions (which had nothing to do with Islam) and then you came along and were going on about how I only supported Qatar getting it because it's a Muslim country and I'm Muslim, which is patently bollocks and not a shred of evidence of that could be found in any of my posts. When I responded to this ignorant viewpoint and dismissed it, you came on a few hours later pissed as a fart and railed at me like the sad attention-seeking cunt that you are. People disagreed with me in that thread in great numbers, aye, but it wasn't about whether or not you're a racist because everyone knows it. It was about my view that Qatar getting the WC wasn't such a bad thing and would be good in the long run. They have a right to disagree, as do you, but bringing my religion into it just shows what an obsessed and terminally wrong plank you are.

It is certifiably not true that 'muslims are beyond criticism' with me. I can think of 6-7 HTT-style posts I've done on this board where I talk about both non-Muslim and my own criticisms of Islam and Muslim practice today, in the West and in the Muslim world. When I post on the topic, it's to try to clear up misconceptions that well-meaning people have. For example, the bit trophyshy posted about the 72 virgins (which is a complete myth and which Muslims regard in a similar way to the way Christians regard the idea that God is a jolly sixtysomething man with a flowing white beard, a bit like Father Christmas, wearing white robes and with a halo - in other words, fairytale stuff) is the sort of thing I would tackle. The idea that I am always about "us and them" is also certifiably untrue, as anyone who has ever read my views on Muslims integrating into Western society, posted a couple of times on this board in topics like this one, would know.

In conclusion, Stevie is an ignorant (and racist!) cunt who follows me around trying to project his totally inaccurate views about MY views onto my posts which don't even concern him, and it'd be really nice if he would stop.

P.S. Not only does my not ever having been to a toon game have nothing to do with this, but if you hadn't noticed, I LIVE IN AMERICA. I haven't been back to England in more than twenty years. No, I have not been to a fucking toon game, but when I do go, I will be sure to take ample pictures and hoy them up on here. Maybe we can meet up for a pre-match pint (or Coke, for me) and you'll find out exactly what I am and what I'm not, but until then just do me a favor and pipe down.

Examples? About anyone other than the English and don't say that Aussie thread cos that's a bit of banter with Ken and the arrogant Aussie's.

Are you still on about this refereeing thing :jesuswept: you absolute imbecile, you're using my beliefs referees from top football countries should be reffing top games, you believe that is racist? I don't think it's appropriate for an Asian referee from a country with two hippo's and a pineapple on their flag to be refereeing the World Cup Final. No I don't. It's like asking a Sunday league ref, to referee in the Premiership, different pace, intensity everything. The example I used was that pathetic Norwegian ref who deprived Chelsea of a place in the 2009 CL Final, you knacka. How can that be seen to be racist? Pathetic.

You did only support Qatar cos it's a muslim country, other people said the same thing. Of 200 members who post you are THE ONLY one who believes FIFA made the right decision. Without question, FIFA was founded in 1905, and in the preceeding 106 years it is THE WORST DECISION they've ever made. I even said I wouldn't have minded if it was in a proper muslim football country like Egypt or Turkey, but Qatar?!?! Do one. Again you've said in this paragraph "everyone knows you're racist" what are you on about you stupid cunt? You're emotional tosspot. I say again THE ONLY REASON you support a Qatar World Cup is because you would like it played in a muslim country, there's not one other logical reason - how the fuck is that me being racist? They can't even agree on when in the year it's going to be played, nee stadiums built, a country with a pop the size of Glasgow and it's surrounds, you're a fuckin idiot. You support it because you're muslim, and that's fair enough, but at least admit it.

The rest of your post I don't even think you know what you're on about. I certainly don't.

Pipe down a bit yeah?

Edited by McFaul

What pisses me of is how quick people are prepared to use the racist stamp. You know I actually got called a racist for calling some asian lad a fat cunt? I often think people just don't understand the term racism.

Oh and btw, it wasn't the fat lad who pulled me on it, it was some thick lass passing by who said I shouldnt make such racist comments. As it happens, the lad in question works with me, he isnt actually that fat and is I think from Bangladesh (and Hindu?)

People can take their protest as far as they like within the law - if they want to just shout at soldiers they can - that doesn't mean there's a logical conclusion of actually taking up arms.

I despise the institution of the monarchy - do you suggest I actually do somthing about and if I don't because I recognise the law I should be imprisoned for treason just for thinking it?

eh ? Are you saying those scumbags who do all the things I've listed above, for starters, are only thinking about it ?

Treason still carries the death penalty in the Armed Forces by the way.

My point about these scumbags is they wish death on the troops, so if they feel like that why not have a go at killing them, man to man, out in the open, like men for their Allah ? They are yellow bellied cowards man, as well as hypocrites.

:rolleyes:

yawn.

<_< No one is justifying it at all man! Saying acts of terrorism, criminality, or just downright disgusting behaviour isn't restricted to muslims is not a justification of it. Is it that too difficult for you to understand?

I post what I'm interested in. If people want to post about crap like "how many goals will Leon Best score this season" and such that is their choice. You DO believe in freedom of speech I take it ? No, seriously :icon_lol: because you you're just being a hypocrite again....

The best point you've ever made to me, cheers. Can't really argue with it. :icon_lol:

I think it's someone elses shift now. :jesuswept:

:(:lol:

I win. :rolleyes:

Oh and btw, it wasn't the fat lad who pulled me on it, it was some thick lass passing by who said I shouldnt make such racist comments. As it happens, the lad in question works with me, he isnt actually that fat and is I think from Bangladesh (and Hindu?)

The majority of Bangladeshis are Muslim (it was called East Pakistan after the break-up of India post-independence, before Bangladesh itself became independent). He could be a Hindu though.

eh ? Are you saying those scumbags who do all the things I've listed above, for starters, are only thinking about it ?

Treason still carries the death penalty in the Armed Forces by the way.

My point about these scumbags is they wish death on the troops, so if they feel like that why not have a go at killing them, man to man, out in the open, like men for their Allah ? They are yellow bellied cowards man, as well as hypocrites.

If I'm against a point of view I can have a range of responses - I can keep it to myself, I can complain to someone, I can even go as far (as these protestors did) of standing with banners and shouting abuse. All of these are legal.

If I go beyond that and either call for violence or do violence itself than I've crossed the line and will be dealt with by the law - do you remember the bloke who had the "behead those who insult Islam" being jailed for it or do you ignore that as it doesn't reflect your agenda?

If the protestors do really want the troops to die than then they can do as you suggest. I would say that there abuse is just angry rhetoric similar to me saying I'd love to see Thatcher dead. It doesn't mean I'm going to go that far.

The underlying point is that you actually want to believe that the protestors really want the troops to die because that suits you and so you project thet view on to them. More racism.