Gypos

Dafydd

Anyone had any gypos moving close to them? They are throwing them out their caravans and moving them to houses. Some live near me. Right gang of scruffy twats leaving scrap in the road and bin bags outside their house. I'm not saying they are all like this but sadly most are. Someone will end up knocking them out one day in Liverpool if they keep leaving shit about.

I come from a family of travellers and find that rather offensive. I think you're tarring us all with a pretty broad brush there Onepunch. As for the rubbish and scrap outside, its not really fair to blame them for that surely ? - where else are they meant to keep it !? This attitude makes me hoppings mad.

The thing with travellers they get a bad reputation but 90% of people never come in to contact with them anyway, they have to live somewhere. The moor the merrier as far as I'm concerned.

If they came waltzing my way id be looking to dodgem like

:lol: right house of fun this like

I'd join in but I'm shy.

On a serious note, I wasn't aware of moves to 'rehouse' as it were . Are they not keeping them in own communities when doing this? More a dispersed slap-dash affair? Also I would have thought many would be reluctant to take permanent residence as against their very traditions/flybynight ways? (Genuinely interested)

Lots of people having trouble with gypos in Liverpool mate. Its the same around the country. Suprised they not in Newcastle yet. I'll post a link to a forum with people having trouble with them.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-gen...2175-gypos.html

There's a big travelling fair comes up here every summer and on the whole passes without incident. Mostly showmen that though. Near where I live I've known them to arrive suddenly and take over a public place and be a genuine blight. Nightmare to remove and like y say the mess they've left pretty disgusting. Guess no different to all walks of life though but more annoying when on your doorstep so t speak.

Anyone had any gypos moving close to them? They are throwing them out their caravans and moving them to houses. Some live near me. Right gang of scruffy twats leaving scrap in the road and bin bags outside their house. I'm not saying they are all like this but sadly most are. Someone will end up knocking them out one day in Liverpool if they keep leaving shit about.

I come from a family of travellers and find that rather offensive. I think you're tarring us all with a pretty broad brush there Onepunch. As for the rubbish and scrap outside, its not really fair to blame them for that surely ? - where else are they meant to keep it !? This attitude makes me hoppings mad.

The thing with travellers they get a bad reputation but 90% of people never come in to contact with them anyway, they have to live somewhere. The moor the merrier as far as I'm concerned.

If they came waltzing my way id be looking to dodgem like

I've seen footage of their gatherings like, no police there, and the fights seem fair but it all gets a bit helter skelter.

You only know how bad these people are when they live close to you. It pisses you of because some of them live in private landlord houses next to people who own their house. Who could sell their house if you've got 15 gypos next to you?. The only way to deal with these fuckers is rehouse everyone on the Isle of Man and put the gypos there and build a 12 foot wall around the place. Maybe drop of supplies in a helicopter. The twats will kill each other within a year.

Heres a punch that deals with gypos. The lad who gets hit is a gypo whos lived in Liverpool that long he talks with a funny scouse accent.

Wasn't that in Warrington/St. Helens?

Heres a punch that deals with gypos. The lad who gets hit is a gypo whos lived in Liverpool that long he talks with a funny scouse accent.

Some people on youtube think its St Helens but it looks like Runcorn to me mate.( Where 2 pints of Larger and a packet of crisps is filmed ). All I know is that fella must be black belt in some kind of martial arts. The lads is not a scouser he looks like a gypo trying to speak scouse.

Edited by onepunch

Some people on youtube think its St Helens but it looks like Runcorn to me mate.( Where 2 pints of Larger and a packet of crisps is filmed ). All I know is that fella must be black belt in some kind of martial arts. The lads is not a scouser he looks like a gypo trying to speak scouse.

Entertaining vid none the less, scumbag got sat on his scrawny ass for gobbing off - how it should be.

Entertaining vid none the less, scumbag got sat on his scrawny ass for gobbing off - how it should be.

Just read some of the comments on youtube. Apparently the video below made the papers.

It was in St Helens and the fella who landed the blow was a expert in Wing Chun kung fu .

He was also ex armed forces. I wouldn't mess with him like.

Edited by onepunch

Just read some of the comments on youtube. Apparently the video below made the papers.

It was in St Helens and the fella who landed the blow was a expert in Wing Chun kung fu .

He was also ex armed forces. I wouldn't mess with him like.

Thought, given your user name, it might be you actually.

Gypsies are probably the only ethnic group I have genuine prejudices about as it happens. They contribute fuck all to society and many are basically just out and out criminals. 'My fat Gypsy Wedding' made the lads look like rapists as well. Aye, and how many times have I been cursed for not buying their shitty heather? No wonder they're not popular tbh.

I was cursed by a gypsy woman once cos i didn't buy some tat.

I often wonder which of my numerous faults she's responsible for.

The same happened to me several years back :lol: