Whos imogen of big brother been shagging?

Dafydd

Was hoping there'd be a picture in the OP, well done you scouse twat

Just goggle her name "twat". Their is many of pics of her better. Thats the first one I come across. Their is a sex video of her on the net buts its shit quality lad

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was hoping there'd be a picture in the OP, well done you scouse twat

Just goggle her name "twat". Their is many of pics of her better. Thats the first one I come across. Their is a sex video of her on the net buts its shit quality lad

Nothing to add really, just thought this should be quoted for posterity.

Alex nothing to add your post sums you up

Liverpool is much closer to the Welsh border than Newcastle is to the Scottish one. Look it up if you want.

Owen is from Chester mate the border line England/Wales just like Newcastle is to Scotland. I know what your talking about however if I didn't have virgin I would be watching BBC1 wales for fuck sake. I bet you cunts can get BBC 1 Scotland

Scotland is 64 miles away you scouse cunt, you can see Wales from that pathetic restaurant tower in your scruffy shithole city it's that close.

Scotland is 64 miles away you scouse cunt, you can see Wales from that pathetic restaurant tower in your scruffy shithole city it's that close.

SHITHOLE??????????

The pic below is a pic of the city that created the most succesful football teams and music in Britain.

liverpool_skyline_over_mersey_2009.jpg

SHITHOLE??????????

The pic below is a pic of the city that created the most succesful football teams and music in Britain.

Compare that to the Tyne at night. One of the most iconic scenes in Europe. Manchester United as of May are the most successful club in English football by the way. Why ignore my point about you basically being Welsh as people. Welsh had as big an impact on scouse dialect as the Irish famine victims, whereas geordie has been like it's own language for centuries. We're 64 miles from the border you're 6 from Wales.

I suppose the main difference is Newcastle is a happening place whereas Liverpool (as our thick friend inadvertently keeps pointing out) lives on its long-gone, past glories.

SHITHOLE??????????

We've got Jimmy Naill & The Toon..

Manchester United as of May are the most successful club in English football by the way

What a load of bollocks Liverpool won the European cup 5 times you tit. Anyway mods delete this post and other posts not sticking to the subject. This is a fucking joke the comments posted on this thread. Fucking wake up mods.

Cheers thread manager.

What a load of bollocks Liverpool won the European cup 5 times you tit. Anyway mods delete this post and other posts not sticking to the subject. This is a fucking joke the comments posted on this thread. Fucking wake up mods.

Cheers thread manager.

No bother mate I've made some changes.

:)

The Albert Docks were shit when I went as part of my post-grad. Nice buildings ruined by being full of overpriced tourist shit like plates with pictures of Stevie G, and nightclubs/resturants that are trying too hard.

• 3 weeks later...