Whos imogen of big brother been shagging?

Dafydd

In the paper today, her pals like all "Imogen's having a breakdown she has days where she's suicidal she hates how she's being painted." Yet today she's all over the Paddy Power website in a Man Utd top, advertising a 7/2 bet that Giggs is caught off side in the final on Saturday night. Oh dear.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She ain't all that. Wonk boobed, and after watching her sex tape I was unimpressed with the look of her fanny as well as her overall effort

Proof of said wonk boobs can be found here - http://www.z-celebs.com/i/imogen_thomas_05...n_thomas_02.jpg

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /i/imogen_thomas_05/pics/imogen_thomas_02.jpg on this server.

Actual photo required please. I cannot tolerate wonky boobs so I'm going to have to nip this one in the bud sharpish.

I like the way she's been saying that all this media attention has really upset her and driven her to drink, in a magazine interview

Hate prostitutes like her, clamouring for public sympathy for all the troubles in her life when, in all likelihood, it's a strategy to reclaim what little fame she had in the first place. She's had sex to get money, all be it through the sums the tabloids will throw at her for her "true story", or by associating with a famous footballer.

Giggs is a dick for cheating on his wife and that's undeniable, however the cunts buying Heat, and OK and Closer and all that shit* want kicking in the fanny. Are people telling me, what some footballer is doing is more worthy of a front page than the most powerful man on the planet visiting our tiny little island or, a vast ash cloud, or the horrors happening in the middle east?

It's not a question of the right to privacy for me, it's a question of, have a fucking word with yourself you shallow fucking slags. Maybe if you spent less time reading this guff and more time being aware of the world around you, your equally vacuous daughter won't end up as the meat in a well publicised roast?

I'm yet to hear a compelling argument for the existence of these gossip rags and it fucks me off that this is "news"

/rant

*I include the people who buy the Sun for this crap

I like the way she's been saying that all this media attention has really upset her and driven her to drink, in a magazine interview

Hate prostitutes like her, clamouring for public sympathy for all the troubles in her life when, in all likelihood, it's a strategy to reclaim what little fame she had in the first place. She's had sex to get money, all be it through the sums the tabloids will throw at her for her "true story", or by associating with a famous footballer.

Giggs is a dick for cheating on his wife and that's undeniable, however the cunts buying Heat, and OK and Closer and all that shit* want kicking in the fanny. Are people telling me, what some footballer is doing is more worthy of a front page than the most powerful man on the planet visiting our tiny little island or, a vast ash cloud, or the horrors happening in the middle east?

It's not a question of the right to privacy for me, it's a question of, have a fucking word with yourself you shallow fucking slags. Maybe if you spent less time reading this guff and more time being aware of the world around you, your equally vacuous daughter won't end up as the meat in a well publicised roast?

I'm yet to hear a compelling argument for the existence of these gossip rags and it fucks me off that this is "news"

/rant

;)

Quality, not heard a Fish rant for a while.

/rant

To be honest, Heat, OK etc are there for celebs and their self promotion, any lass who buys them, well it's their money they're wasting........However........When stuff like this gets on the news then there really is a case to answer for 'dumbing down'. Ever drove home from work and on the hour heard the 'news' on the radio? It's like an advert on behalf of Simon fucking Cowell or get me out of the jungle. ;)

She ain't all that. Wonk boobed, and after watching her sex tape I was unimpressed with the look of her fanny as well as her overall effort

Proof of said wonk boobs can be found here - http://www.z-celebs.com/i/imogen_thomas_05...n_thomas_02.jpg

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /i/imogen_thomas_05/pics/imogen_thomas_02.jpg on this server.

Actual photo required please. I cannot tolerate wonky boobs so I'm going to have to nip this one in the bud sharpish.

works for me. Try this. 2nd pic across

http://www.z-celebs.com/i/imogen_thomas_05/star.html

Here's some players she's fucked (beyond reasonable doubt), according to google.

------------D Yorke--Defoe-----

CRonaldo------L Trundle-----N Castillo

----------------M Collins

Giggs------------------Sonko---Simpson

Just need another centre half and a goalkeeper for a serviceable side. She can service them obviously.

Here's some players she's fucked (beyond reasonable doubt), according to google.

Just need another centre half and a goalkeeper for a serviceable side. She can service them obviously.

:lol:

A tell you what Danielle Lloyd and Jordan going back through the years could put a canny side out. Jordan's would include Lampard and Beckham (allegedly).