Who are the 5 people you would most like to meet

LeazesMag

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Lennon

Dermot Morgan

My great grandad (was Yugoslav ambassador to Moscow during the WW2, met Stalin, Churchill etc)

Myself a few years ago...wish I'd made different decisions about where I've ended up. Can't decide if this should be before I came to university, or before I applied for my first jobs.

Roald Dahl.

Edited by luckyluke

Cheryl Cole

Kiera knightley

Abbey Clancey

Miley cyrus

Eminem

which one of those would you like to have sex with ?

Those that say they'd like to talk to a younger version of themselves. I can completely relate to that! Wife put a music channel on last night for a bit and they had 1988 on and I was half pissed thinking of the 15 year old me and this thread came to mind. :lol:

Cheryl Cole

Kiera knightley

Abbey Clancey

Miley cyrus

Eminem

Cheryl, Keira, Abbey & Miley.

Cheryl Cole

Kiera knightley

Abbey Clancey

Miley cyrus

Eminem

Cheryl, Keira, Abbey & Miley.

not this ?

2006-05-22-Elisha_Cuthbert_bikini_17.jpg

Oliver Cromwell

Bob Marley

The Father-In-Law (I guess that doesn't really count, but I would love to see him again)

I'm such a sad cunt. Tears coming down my face as I think of certain family members who I would love dearly to see again.

Oliver Cromwell

Bob Marley

The Father-In-Law (I guess that doesn't really count, but I would love to see him again)

I'm such a sad cunt. Tears coming down my face as I think of certain family members who I would love dearly to see again.

aye.

My mam.

Oliver Cromwell

Bob Marley

No you're not...I'm the same. Would love to see my Mum again who passed away when I was 12 and my Dad who died a couple years back :(

Bill Hicks - my favourite comedian of all time. Met his mother and brother and both were incredible people. A true great and still truly missed.

Jean Christophe Novelli - I like his passion for cooking and he's a good source of inspiration. Great chef.

Tess Gerritsen - really enjoy her books. Took the time to reply to an email I sent her and comment on femininity in crime fiction for a project I was working on. It'd be great to hear what she has to say about writing and getting published!

My Grandad -mother's side; he died well before I was born and I've never really known much about him.

Taylor Swift - simply because I want to marry her. :(

Guest alex
Oliver Cromwell

Bob Marley

I'm exactly the same mate. Nowt wrong with that, as Mr. Fist says.