Newcastle United 2-1 Birmingham City FT

Deano

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was more pissed off today in our win than I was for our 2-0 defeat at home to Blackpool. Anyone who likes a bet with good odds put a tenner on us to get relegated next year. We have the worst top flight strike force I've ever seen us with. The prick in charge will not change things too much other than maybe spendinding £15M on Carlton Cole, (thats including wages, a fact that will have to be taken into account with our owner). What won't be mentioned is what money he would've spent without Carroll's sale. We are royally fucked with this cretin in charge of what is one of the biggest clubs in England. He bought my club for £134M and has made £50M net profit on transfers alone without selling. I am being relieved of my seat next year as I sit in a seat in an area where the pricks motives are questioned publicly.

I love my club, we are geniunely one of the untapped powerhouses in this country, ( call me an idiot if you like), but a 2nd division club that averages 44K a season, a club that holds the record average attendance for a relegated team ever is being strung along by this fucking chancer makes my blood boil. Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool were sustained by a board with ambition. Were never were, and we are being conditioned to be accepting of a place in the scheme of things that is similar to Blackburn/Bolton etc. Well sorry, Mike, but fuck right off!

expect the usual people to disagree with you here mate, I wonder what it will take for them to realise.....

I was more pissed off today in our win than I was for our 2-0 defeat at home to Blackpool. Anyone who likes a bet with good odds put a tenner on us to get relegated next year. We have the worst top flight strike force I've ever seen us with. The prick in charge will not change things too much other than maybe spendinding £15M on Carlton Cole, (thats including wages, a fact that will have to be taken into account with our owner). What won't be mentioned is what money he would've spent without Carroll's sale. We are royally fucked with this cretin in charge of what is one of the biggest clubs in England. He bought my club for £134M and has made £50M net profit on transfers alone without selling. I am being relieved of my seat next year as I sit in a seat in an area where the pricks motives are questioned publicly.

I love my club, we are geniunely one of the untapped powerhouses in this country, ( call me an idiot if you like), but a 2nd division club that averages 44K a season, a club that holds the record average attendance for a relegated team ever is being strung along by this fucking chancer makes my blood boil. Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool were sustained by a board with ambition. Were never were, and we are being conditioned to be accepting of a place in the scheme of things that is similar to Blackburn/Bolton etc. Well sorry, Mike, but fuck right off!

expect the usual people to disagree with you here mate, I wonder what it will take for them to realise.....

I just said....

So many people pissed off at the manner of the win. :icon_lol:

If Foster had a less than exceptional game we would have trounced them. The N-O crowd are the best with their squad ratings, Nolan seldom gets past a 5.

Can't understand getting so worked up over a presumption that we won't drastically improve the strikeforce during the summer, especially after a win. I'm no Ashley apologist but I'll judge him (and Pardew) when the window is shut, not before it's even open.

I actually absolutely agree tecato.

We were less than convincing today and at times i was frustrated too but to go on a rampage is a little...dramatical no?

I've been quite vocal with my opinions and i've always said just wait and see what happens in the summer. You never know, we could go and spend big and really push on, equally we may spend moderately but either way we will be an improvement on this seasons side which imho isnt a bad side. Just lacks quality upfront.

See how we do in the summer. If its a shocker then LM was correct and il change my opinion.

I just have a gut feeling that we will go out and spend well in the summer.

If it's a bit dramatical then surely you have to take the past into account regarding the 'lying' accusations proven in a football court. I simply do not trust the current incumbents to run a bath let alone the club. We are on the cusp of a decent side going forward or a decent side going backwards. Honestly, mate, you tell me which way you think we'll go?

Can't understand getting so worked up over a presumption that we won't drastically improve the strikeforce during the summer, especially after a win. I'm no Ashley apologist but I'll judge him (and Pardew) when the window is shut, not before it's even open.

We were less than convincing today and at times i was frustrated too but to go on a rampage is a little...dramatical no?

I've been quite vocal with my opinions and i've always said just wait and see what happens in the summer. You never know, we could go and spend big and really push on, equally we may spend moderately but either way we will be an improvement on this seasons side which imho isnt a bad side. Just lacks quality upfront.

See how we do in the summer. If its a shocker then LM was correct and il change my opinion.

If it's a bit dramatical then surely you have to take the past into account regarding the 'lying' accusations proven in a football court. I simply do not trust the current incumbents to run a bath let alone the club. We are on the cusp of a decent side going forward or a decent side going backwards. Honestly, mate, you tell me which way you think we'll go?

Dramatic on the back of a win aye.

I think we will improve in the summer.

Dramatic on the back of a win aye.

I think we will improve in the summer.

Dramatic on a win? Christ I thought we were so unlucky to be beaten 2-0 by Blackpool, no slagging here for that loss. I can just see the future panning out in a way I think will be par for the fucking course whereas we just 'get by' and make a profit for the club i.e. Ashley. If he gets it wrong then we're down. Do you think todays game where a superior midfield versus 10 men should've been so close? Could you not see the hesitation in the midfielders play when they realised they had fuck all to hit?

The summer will be fine, Ben Arfa will return and all will be well in the world. Seriously I can't wait.

Worth noting today that Pardews other team, Southampton, promoted today. Lots of fans on the radio giving Pardew the praise because it was his team.

I'm sure Pardew doesn't want to lumber his squad with injury prone has beens.

Aye it was blatantly obvious mate. We have fuck all upfront but im pretty sure that wont be the case next season what with Barfa back and hopefully 2 new quality strikers.

Aye it was blatantly obvious mate. We have fuck all upfront but im pretty sure that wont be the case next season what with Barfa back and hopefully 2 new quality strikers.

:icon_lol:

From where do you get the basis for this delusion?

Because it wouldnt be suicidally crazy if we didnt replace Carroll with a qaulity striker and go get that extra striker we needed before AC's departure.

Well I'm not so optimistic. You're expecting a lot from a badly injured Afa and the new signings. I hope you're right!

Well I'm not so optimistic. You're expecting a lot from a badly injured Afa and the new signings. I hope you're right!

I hope so too mate.

Because it wouldnt be suicidally crazy if we didnt replace Carroll with a qaulity striker and go get that extra striker we needed before AC's departure.

I'm guessing you mean it would be suicidally crazy if we didn't replace Carroll.

My rebuttal would be that it would however, be cheap. Ashley will see that we've survived this season without any big name signings taking the field, and we made a phenomenal amount of money

I'm guessing you mean it would be suicidally crazy if we didn't replace Carroll.

My rebuttal would be that it would however, be cheap. Ashley will see that we've survived this season without any big name signings taking the field, and we made a phenomenal amount of money

Fish, mate, i think your a top poster but drop the patronising and condesending tone fella.

I think we will sign one striker for about 10mil and another "european prospect" for about 5mil.

Fish, mate, i think your a top poster but drop the patronising and condesending tone fella.

I think we will sign one striker for about 10mil and another "european prospect" for about 5mil.

A 'Pancrete' and Carlton Cole?

Ashley gambled with our Premiership survival in january the last time we were relegated, he done it again this January and will do it again in the summer.

I wish i could be positive for the summer but theres been no sign that we will spend more than £15-£20 Million and no sign that we will spend more than £5 million on any one player

want to bet?

The forwards situation is desperate. Its the single biggest thing Im concerned about for next season. Not only the plight we are in now, but the apparent level of player we are being linked with.