Newcastle United set to sign international midfielder

Christmas Tree

Brett Emerton will be available once Rovers get relegated later today!

I'd rather have Brett The Hitman Hart than the shit mug.

It'll be someone like Alberto Aquillani imo.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Starting to get that warm, tingling, everythings gonna be allright, Mikes actually a good lad, going to be a good summer, team positive feeling. :lol:

This is usually the point that he smacks you in the face.

Jose Enrique’s agent is scheduled to meet club secretary Lee Charnley this week as United step up their efforts to cling onto the left-back.

The club fear his head has been turned by rival clubs, but the player is yet to give any indication that he wants to leave. A prospective move to Liverpool has been complicated by the Reds unwillingness to match his wages – after Ashley Cole he is the best paid left-back in the league.

to me it’s all about make Jose look greedy, he’s on far more than the club want to pay and don’t want to match it,

they’ve only offered him a cut in wages,

to show it’s not their fault they’ve put out to the Journo that he’s on, and demanding more than Evra et al — yeh right!

You trying to tell me some idiot signed a young Spaniard on a contract paying more than Man Ure pay Evra — hahahaha.

;)

Hey I could have mentioned Vinny Grella :lol:

Guthrie in for Jonas, Best back on the bench.

Tim Krul; Danny Simpson, Steven Taylor, Fabricio Coloccini, Jose Enrique; Ryan Taylor, Joey Barton, Danny Guthrie, Shane Ferguson; Shola Ameobi, Peter Lovenkrands

Subs: Ole Soderberg, James Tavernier, Alan Smith, Kazenga LuaLua, Nile Ranger, Leon Best, Shefki Kuq

Guthrie in for Jonas, Best back on the bench.

Tim Krul; Danny Simpson, Steven Taylor, Fabricio Coloccini, Jose Enrique; Ryan Taylor, Joey Barton, Danny Guthrie, Shane Ferguson; Shola Ameobi, Peter Lovenkrands

Subs: Ole Soderberg, James Tavernier, Alan Smith, Kazenga LuaLua, Nile Ranger, Leon Best, Shefki Kuq

Wrong thread ma'man.

Not read the thread, and it's the Sunday Sun so I'll take anything they say with a pinch of salt, but I'm not liking the idea of midfield acquisitions being a priority.

Our midfield is decent as it is - add Ben Arfa, Gosling to the mix and on its day it's one of the best around in my opinion. Need another winger though.

The first players I want to see through the door are two new strikers. Give them most of the summer to acclimatise to the club, same goes for the midfielders servicing them.

If we kept the squad as it is but added two new strikers, I'd actually be pretty content. Anything else would be a bonus. I'm fairly optimistic we'll do the right thing. Just paper talk, but I like what I'm reading in the papers when it comes to rumours.

Edited by Tecato

Anyone else wondering why the club would come out with this information?

To show we are already active in the transfer market?

Or are you being cynical and thinkin its a replacement for Barton or Tiote? :lol: