Newcastle United set to sign international midfielder

Christmas Tree

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it depends if he can still score goals i mean you probably thought owen was finished when he left us for man utd but he still scores now and then

well it depends if he can still score goals i mean you probably thought owen was finished when he left us for man utd but he still scores now and then

Oh sorry didnt realise Hargreaves was renowned for his goalscoring?

Owen is finished btw.

I've been speaking to Rooney on twitter ( Me Girlfriend is mates with Colean). His agent says its Scott Parker.

Edited by Dafydd

Parker ain't played in continetal europe though is he

All I know

big Ash is in talks with Scott Parker and West Ham. Maybe this continetal Europe player is someone else. I know big Ash has got money from the sale of Carroll and maybe that left back Liverpool are after.(Dont know how to spell his name I know he is Spanish)

Anyone else wondering why the club would come out with this information?

To show we are already active in the transfer market?

Or are you being cynical and thinkin its a replacement for Barton or Tiote? :lol:

Talking about transfers doesn't show that they're being active in the market, buying players does.

I'm worried because there's no reason that isn't amateur or sinister to come out and say that someone is nearly signed.

Roma’s France international striker Jeremy Menez HAS been watched by the club and is a potential signing.

Good player, I'd be very happy if we got him. Totally remindes me of the UEFA Cup days when we played Sochaux.

Newcastle United are interested in Standard Liege centre back Eliaquim Mangala.

Alan Pardew's scouts have monitored the 20-year-old closely over recent weeks and were joined by Everton representatives at the Belgian Cup final on Saturday.

Mangala didn't disappoint, as the France Under 21 international scored the first goal.

The club are also keen on Belgian club Germinal Beerschot's 19-year-old Kenyan midfielder, Victor Wanyama.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...or-Wanyama.html

Be interesting whoever it is. Saying that "international" player doesn't really mean anything if he plays for Macedonia or Albania :lol:

or won his first and only cap 6 years ago.....

Be interesting whoever it is. Saying that "international" player doesn't really mean anything if he plays for Macedonia or Albania :lol:

or won his first and only cap 6 years ago.....

Ditto

Would have thought a nice early positive signing would really help season ticket sales.

Don't actually need to sign anyone for that to be the strategy like. remember Beckham, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho etc

Parsnip said "..an international who doesn't belong in a bottom four side battling relegation.." or words to that affect. That means it is an international footballer, who, at the time Parsnip made the comment, was playing for one of the bottom clubs in England. imo. That means Larsson or Bentley.

Or someone else. Come to think of it, why am I fucking bothering trying to guess? Players will come, players will go, the world will still keep on turning and I will still be sat here wishing I could have a blow-job right now.